View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 05:26 PM   #110
kila
getDare Succubus

3. Omg, so jealous. I had such a hard time when I started. Ha ha again might just be the type of heel The only heels I haven't had issues walking in would be my boots and wedges. What heels did you try?
7+8. How have you not made it to Italy but gone to these other countries in Europe?!?!? Just hasn't happened yet and Italy can be expensive I feel like the other countries you listed are much more expensive
10. Wowowowowowowowow. What genre do you play/compose in? Do you like singing? Or are you more just into composition? I try to write metal songs but mostly it's acoustic stuff. Although I don't do it as often as I should Acoustic metal??? That's a thing? Or are you saying you like writing metal but most of your songs come out as acoustic?

- Other than getDare, what other sites do you spend a lot of time on? Do you mean dare sites or just in general? Both? If you feel comfortable sharing!
- What's your favorite type of cuisine? I would say either Indian or Italian Ok, we can really really be friends then <3
- Do you have a favorite type of shoe? Do you mean for me to wear or to see a woman wearing?Both!

- If you could live in any place in the world, where would you want to live?
- Are you more of a mountains or sea person?
- If you were drunk enough, would you consider doing a PM dare? (Not going to force you to do it if you were, I am just curious)
- What's your biggest pet peeve?

Loves, Likes, Limits - Switch (Updated on 11/06/2020)

My Toys
BDSM Test Results + Analysis (Updated on 01/29/2023)

I do NOT use KIK. Get to know me by finding me on the unofficial gD discord.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote