View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 04:23 PM   #109
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Kila

1. Good answer. We can be friends. Well that's good
2. Ooh San Francisco is a fun city. For nature, oh man, you're in for a treat hope you make it someday and you get to see everything! Let me say from experience that driving across America is very liberating! I'm sure it is liberating
3. Omg, so jealous. I had such a hard time when I started. Ha ha again might just be the type of heel
4. Maybe you'll see some coming your way! Maybe one day I can be lucky
5. LOL. WOW. I thought you were past that life! I am, just seemed like a funny response. Although I still have fantasies
6. Follow up, would you rather get PMs or get more questions here? Whatever you prefer, although I think on here is easier to track
7+8. How have you not made it to Italy but gone to these other countries in Europe?!?!? Just hasn't happened yet and Italy can be expensive
9. I believe you can get it again :P Haha good luck! Thank you very much
10. Wowowowowowowowow. What genre do you play/compose in? Do you like singing? Or are you more just into composition? I try to write metal songs but mostly it's acoustic stuff. Although I don't do it as often as I should

All my follow up questions are in red! Hope that's ok to ask!
Just a couple random ones,
- Other than getDare, what other sites do you spend a lot of time on? Do you mean dare sites or just in general?
- What's your favorite type of cuisine? I would say either Indian or Italian
- Do you have a favorite type of shoe? Do you mean for me to wear or to see a woman wearing?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote