View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 03:14 PM   #107
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila View Post
Glad you thought they were interesting! I have some more for you
1. What's your favorite football (soccer) team? (Please please please please don't choose a team I don't like LOL) Not sure how this going to go but Manchester United is my team

2. Just wanted more information on your potential future roadtrip: are you more interested in the city life, nature, or historical sites? Or food, since food is always good. (Also, California is the best coast so visit California! We have Disneyland. And lots of cars. That's my plug.) San Francisco would probably be top of my list but probably more nature on a road trip.

3. If you don't mind me asking for a LITTLE bit of details, did you have trouble walking in heels if you did walk in them? (No shame, they're fucking hard to walk around in.) Oddly not one bit, was quite natural lol

4. Have you ever received unsolicited pictures of people from here with heels on? Would you even want to? I can say I have and I'd have no problem as long as they are female

5. Isn't it hot living in hell? :P Not for an exhibitionist

6. Do you get a lot of PMs typically or would you want more? I think I might get more than the average guy on here but I'm always looking for more

7. Regarding your desire to go to Italy, what places did you want to see? Florence, Rome, Milan to name a few lol

8. Where have you traveled so far in your life? I'll just name countries to make it simple, England, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Turkey and I think that's all so far.

9. Do you think you'll ever go back to doing more dares or are you going to try to defend your GetDare Best Truth Giver title for another year? I doubt I'll go back to dares but you never know. I think I will try to get the Best Truth Giver title for next year. It's mad though it came as a total surprise to me when I got it.

10. I JUST SAW THAT YOU HAVE YOUR OCCUPATION AS MUSICIAN... and I know you play(ed?) guitar... do you sing too? :O I used to be, a non-paid one I do sing as well to answer your question

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote