View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 11:19 PM   #31
Bananas22

Rolled a 6 no lube "off to a good start" fml

Rolled a 3 stick small dilo in ass for 5 min a little hard to get it bt loosened up my ass once it sat there fo 5 min feels a little cold and other than that pretty good
Tried edgeing a bit and felt my ass tighten around my small dldo

Rolled a 1 only 50 pumps slow at moderate depth tried to make it last but kinda wanted to pound my ass harder. The position made it interesting too.

Rolled a 6 i get to lube myself in any way i wish. Gave myselve a healthy helping of lube on my dildoand shoved it up my greedy ass.

Rolled a 5 small dildo 600 pumps fast deep holy shit thats a lot. Took a while bu i finally did it had to take a reak every 100 pumps or so during witch i edged then went right on back to poundig m ass. Would've taken even longer without lube

Rolled a 4 attempt to fuck yourself using 4 fingers harde than it sounds ill tel you that much once i got them in there it was like a pe stretch for your anus felt really goo thugh could really feel the my insides and my anus stretching

Rolled a 2 so no re lube

Final roll was a 2, large dildo 1000 pumps but allowed to relube halfay i swear my anus is going to spit. 1000 pumps later my ass is sore loose and leaking lube

Limits: scat, public, family, lines, pic/cam,

Tools:dildos , belts, handcuffs

M/18
Open to suggestions
Kik: Emeraldagger
Bananas22 is offline   Reply With Quote