View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 09:36 AM   #3
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Comments

Thank you for this dare.

You might also whack your face a little with the phallus. This may smear lipstick and foundation together and help produce more tears for the mascara run.

I understand that you intended this to be something done alone, my one's self, and not shared. But I pictured you, a 19 year old college student, walking down the hall to her dorm room with the after condition of the dare at 1 a.m.

So would you, humpbunny, do the bulk of he dare outside your dorm or apartment and walk into your room as if you didn't know the condition of your face? Would you do it knowing that your roommate(s) may be awake and see you? If you live alone would you go into a all night store and buy something? Maybe cough drops? Or sore throat spray?
Note that I don't intend to extend your dare to this level. But I felt it was worth thinking about. So many of he dares I find here are very exciting to read. I often place myself into the dearee's part. But, few would I ever do or would ever have done.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote