View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 06:49 AM   #6
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Thanx

That's two very good dares that I read this morning. I'd like to add additions, if not for this round, then the next time you post it. One is simple. The other is more difficult on the thought process and way more daring.

I especially like the idea of doing it outside. Indoors you still have the sence of touch. You may be able to feel the air move or a change in temperature should the door open. So, if you need to do this inside, add a fan to blow air about your body. If it ocelates, all the better.

I recall some other dares simular to this one where some self bondage was involved. It included calling a friend over at 2 o'clock and working the knots or locks so you would be free at 1:55. You could do this to with an invitation leaving a note on the door saying "To xxxxxx, don't knock, please step right in." Leave some sort of gift on a table inside the door in case you don't have the time to remove the sign.

Now, you have to think about who you will invite? Your girlfriend/boyfriend? Someone that you want to be your girlfriend/boyfriend? Would you be more likely to invite someone of your gender or the other? Would you dare invite a sibling?Parent? Adult offspring? Coworker?

Are you willing to share this part of your life with anyone? That's something to think about even if you never plan to do this dare.

Thank you
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote