View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 05:36 AM   #24
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

As the shop owner pulls back, looking at least as smug as the mouth he just left, I yank on her hair, pulling her head back painfully. Twisting my fist in the damnable pony-tail she always insists on wearing, I use it as leverage.

Long, hard thrusts bang her belly and waist into the sharp edge of the table, her tight muscles gripping me, her hot juices bathing my thighs and balls. Leaning over, my shaft buried to the hilt deep within her sodden core, I whisper in her ear, too low for even the shopkeeper to hear, "Are you protected?" As my words hiss from gritted teeth, my body shudders violently and I loose my hot load deep inside her dripping cunt.

I whimper as my body hits the edge of the table causing grazes to start forming upon my waist as He buries himself completely inside me. Now that my mouth is free I can finally focus on the sensations behind me and I feel my own arousal heightening as I briefly reflect on the fact I still haven't even seen his face and yet has me bent over the table this way as He uses my body to pleasure His.

I can feel his thrusts becoming sharper and more focused and I know that he isn't too far away from release. Sure enough he whispers quietly into my ear, questioning about protection. I can't help but roll my eyes slightly. It's a little late to be asking now, shouldn't he have checked that information first?

I don't get the chance to answer and reassure him however as before my mouth opens to form the words I feel him release inside me before stilling as the orgasm nears its end.

Even as I finish, my cock buried still in her trembling, quivering sex. The contractions of her muscles milking me almost beyond the point of endurance, I push her head down to the tabletop. Pressing her lips into the cool, thick cum she so smugly allowed to fall on the cold wooden surface, I turn her face this way and that, smearing her lips with the thick, congealing goo. "You will clean every drop."

As He pushes my face down onto the table top I fight the urge to pull away from the disgusting mess and hesitantly poke my tongue out. It's just as bad as I feared it would be and I grimace and scowl to myself as I work on cleaning it up. What possessed me to do that again? It would have been much easier if I had just swallowed in one go. Now it's twice as bad because I have to lick it up this way combined with now being cold.

I shudder as I work and I'm surprised to realize that it's not only from revulsion but from arousal too. The taste and the act is making me want to heave but being forced to do it anyway is certainly starting to have a more pleasant effect on me, one that I didn't anticipate. After a minute or so I cast a quick glance over the table in front of me and am relieved to see that I've finished.

As she slurps the last of the thick cum from the tabletop, I pull her hair again. Stepping round from behind the table, I unceremoniously launch her from tabletop to floor. Dropping quickly into a crouch, my grip on her hair pushing her face hard into the thick, grimy carpet. "I said all of it."

I grumble under my breath as He tosses me onto the floor and pushes my face into the carpet. I was hoping he hadn't noticed the drops that fell down here, cleaning the table was bad enough but the carpet too? Yuck!

I briefly wonder if I can get away with using my hands to wipe up the few spilt drops and then immediately dismiss the idea. My ass is still stinging from the spanking and as his hand forces my face deeper into the carpet I realize that I don't want to find out what he would do if I used my hands instead of my mouth.

As I'm reflecting on this another revelation surprises me. It isn't the possible consequences that have me hesitant to disobey again but the fact I want to obey. This revelation enables me to slowly open my mouth and start cleaning up the carpet. I can feel the mess sticking to my tongue and face and it seems like much longer than it actually is before I am finished for real this time.

I wait, watching as she tongues the dusty, musky carpet, smiling softly to myself at her oh-so-beautiful submission. When she finishes, I use my grip on her hair to pull her to her feet. Turning the tiny little beauty to face me, I finally allow her to see me. The moment of revelation is brief. Seconds after, I pull her tight into my embrace, pressing her body into mine, her face on my chest. In a fierce whisper, I tell her, "I am so proud of you."
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote