View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 08:05 AM   #139
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysatin View Post
Hello everyone! I served 30 minutes of corner time in this thread and I thought it was about time to do it again, so, here I go!

I did more, I did 110 minutes of cornertime!

- How did you experience your corner time?

I served my corner time punishment in total silence. I set my timer for 110 minutes, then removed all clothing, with the exception of a super shiny silver metallic thong. I then taped my mouth shut with duct tape and handcuffed my hands behind my back. I then went and put my nose in the corner and began my 110 minutes of corner time.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?

The last time I had to stand in the corner was when I served the 30 minutes earlier in this thread, so now having to stand for 110 minutes with my nose in the corner wasn't something I was looking forward to. I decided though that i was long overdue to spend some time in the corner. This isn't the longest I ever had to stand in the corner (that was 10 hours), although that was quite a few years ago. I taped my mouth shut (I have never done this before) because I have been interrupting people a lot lately and was even told by my friend that I need to learn to KEEP MY BIG FAT MOUTH SHUT!

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?

I think when I thought I was about half done I was thinking how appropriate this punishment really is! Was I having fun, NO WAY, but I was being punished, and punishment IS NOT supposed to be fun! If it was fun, it wouldn't be punishment, right!!! I just kept thinking about my best friend telling me I needed to learn to keep my big fat mouth shut. That really hit home! I was really hating having my mouth taped shut, although appropriate, it was driving me nuts! I was also starting to get impatient (I think because I so badly wanted to get that tape off of my mouth), but knowing that wasn't going to happen until I served my time! Yes, I was getting extremely bored too. I mean, standing with your nose in the corner isn't my idea of a good time. I also reflected on my punishment and that it was embarrassing standing with my nose in the corner and mouth taped shut. I just hoped above everything that my friend didn't show up and catch me in the corner. That would have been very embarrassing.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?

Finally! I never thought this was going to end! I guess I'm out of practice and need to stand in the corner more often. As soon as the timer went off, I removed the handcuffs so I could get the tape off of my mouth. Relief, finally! I had the handcuffs a little too tight so my wrists were a little sore too, not to mention my legs getting a little cramped from standing in one place so long. I also was so relieved that my friend didn't catch me in the corner (he actually came in about 20 minutes later. I hope more people will try this to correct bad behavior! I'm hoping this cures my "BIG FAT MOUTH" problem. If not, you will see me here again serving some more corner time punishment.

Now, what's holding everyone back? I know someone out there deserves spending some time in the corner!! Next up, only 115 minutes. Just do it!!!
Thanks!!!
You did well,.. and a great report.
I really like to read how everybody is taking his or her time differently. You took your time with dignity. the way i read it.... something unavoidable. It clearly had to be done.

It is kind of amazing how "accepting" you were. I read no revolt, no upset, no regret. Just a full acceptance of the punishment. Knowing it had to be done. Suffering in silence. Just being bored.
It is truely amazing. You did almost 2 hours. I still read not much escape of thoughts, not much panic, just a full focuss on your ommision, just a full acceptence of your punishment.
Well.... you served 10 hours one day. I must say... That is really amazing. I kind of don't think this thread will reach that. But on the other hand... just an extra 5 minutes with each contribution.......

Anyway,.. you clearly did sweat it-out until the end. You did great. I clearly see you used this as a punishment. I am happy i could give you the punishment and as said,... i really appreciate the report!

110minutes was done!!...... 115 minutes is challenged......

Deserve a place in my signature,.....
Just post in this thread and you can "nail yourself". You can claim and lock the 115minute slot for 72hours.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story