Thread: Denial Raffle
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 07:06 PM   #1250
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Hello everyone!

So here is how this raffle is going to go. For right now, I am going to leave the day cap open. I will stop it if it feels over the top, but I think I am going to leave it open ended. With that being said. I am going to take the final total and divide it into three. With the first post you make, you need to mention what tier you want. The 1st tier, Tier A, will be between the people who want to be entered for the full amount. The 2nd tier, Tier 2 will be 2/3 of the total amount and a winner for this tier will be picked from this category. I will cap this tier at 45 days. The 3rd tier, Tier C, will be a minimum of 2 weeks, but I will max it at 30 days. This will be 1/3 of the days added. So basically, the bottom 2 tiers have a smaller amount of risk, but they will be more suitable for those that see the 90 day cap and think its too much. The top tier will be more risk. I don't think it is going to get more that 90, but we will see. All days added will be totaled no matter the tier the person specified.

If 0-2 people pick a tier, I will put some blanks when I randomize the list so there will be a risk of getting the denial instead of one person getting the denial automatically. Also if you want to enter tier A or B, but you want to still be considered for a lower tier, please specify this and I will enter you into the highest tier first. If you don't win, I will put you into the next lowest tier and so on.

This raffle will close at 9:30 AM est on Monday Morning because I am going back to school and will not have much privacy for awhile.

Posting Rules:
  • The following people may post 3 days Alfa159, pirahnna, IllPUTitIN and a random person from the last raffle (drumroll) Vukolva. To use this privilege you must pick tier A (preferably) or tier B. If you choose Tier C you can only post 1 day.
  • Anyone that picks tier A can post two days a post after they make their initial post (aka first post will be one unless you are listed above)
  • Everyone else can only add 1 day. I do not want people with a lower tier with a maxed amount upping the amount for tier A to an unreasonable point.
  • You can only post 7 times a day. This amount is upped due to the shortness of the raffle.
  • There is no consecutive posting. You must wait 1 hour before posting again.
  • Matt: and I are the moderators of the raffle. Our word is final.
  • Matt: and I can choose to ignore any entries that don't follow the rules. There will be no more adapting incorrect posts.
  • Any posts that ignore or disobey the rules will be ignored. I am not wasting time chasing people for correct answers.
  • We can change the rules at anytime for a variety of reasons.
  • There are no outside reductions allowed. You will be banned for asking for outside reductions. The only reductions that can be done will be tasks from my list.
  • If you have an addition to the reductions list, please pm me. If I like it and feel that it is safe, I will add it to the list and I might reward you.
  • You must post that you have read the rules in your first post. Any first post that refuses to do this will not be counted. No exceptions. If you do not take the time to read the rules, chances are you are entering the raffle as a joke or do not take it seriously. I understand this is a game, but I will not waste my time on people who can't read rules.
  • Have Fun!

I know this is a long list so if you need any clarification let me know. Remember a tier must be decided with your first post or I will assume that you are tier A. If their is more than 90 days I might decide to make a new tier and cap tier A at 90 days, but we will see what happens first. Have fun and good luck.

-WBB

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits

Last edited by Wedgiebondagebabe; 03-10-2017 at 07:32 PM.
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post: