Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 06:04 AM   #118
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

If I can make her climax at the same time as her mother, I'll have won.

Earlier, I took a little blue pill, and it's doing wonders to maintain my hardness as I ride Hala's insides, driving her hard into the arms of bliss. I've already climaxed twice; I'm nowhere near ready to come again. Hala, however, is on the brink of another orgasm. I don't want her to scream so I muffle her mouth with my hand as I make her come.

Behind us, the action between Olivia and Ghada is winding down, the plateau of pleasure slowly descending. I hope Olivia keeps the mother occupied, but I can't worry about that now. I'm already dealing with one emergency.

Hala's eyes roll back as I give her exactly what she wants; we kiss passionately as I keep pushing deep inside her sex - I keep at it until she winds down to a full stop, breathless and exhausted. She can't belive what I just said - she still can't believe what we just did. I stare into her eyes, smiling gently, making myself sympathetic.

"...wow..." she mumbles.
"Hala," I whisper to her. "Are you all right? Do you understand what's happening?"
"Yeah," she replies on the same tone. "You're giving me the best sex ever."
"About your mother, I mean."

I wish I didn't have to ask, but I need to know right now if there's going to be an issue, if I'm going to have to manipulate or bribe her in some way.

"Did my mother want it?" Hala inquires.
"Oh yes," I emphatically state. "As much as you."
"Okay..."

There doesn't seem to be any harm done.

"You probably don't want her to know," I suggest to her.
"Probably not... but..."

I catch a glint of curiosity in her eyes, and the temptation to escalate this returns. Hala's tightness around my erection doesn't help with chasing away that process.

"If you want to see," I tell her, "you'll have to be extra quiet."

Hala is so caught up in the moment, she can't think straight. That's actually a good thing at this time; I can play with her perceptions and make her even more cooperative. I pull out of her, placing a finger on her lips to remind her to keep quiet. We get up slowly; I have to support her for a few moments as we reach the bed. Olivia has rolled off her mother who is thankfully still wearing the blindfold; Hala contemplates her mother's naked form.

I point to my still erect shaft, then to her mother's dripping cunt, silently asking for permission to resume what I was doing earlier. I'm going to do it regardless of her assent, but her acceptance might lead to other situations - some my mind is currently refusing to bring up for fear of disappointment.

Olivia walks around the bed and takes Hala's hand, pushing her against the wall. Olivia then drops to her knees, giving her mother's panties to the daughter, pressing them against her face. Hala takes the cue and pushes the underwear inside her mouth to muffle herself. Olivia then spreads Hala's legs and starts prodding her opening with fingers and mouth. From this angle, the daughter has a perfect line of sight with the bed.

I climb on top of the bed, pressing my erection against Ghada's lovehole, leaning into her ear.

"I'm going to take you again, Ghada."
"Oh... please," she begs me.

Hala's eyes widen as she hears her mother's pleading.

"I'm going to fuck the hole from which your delicious daughter came out," I blurt out in the moment.
"Oh... ravage it," the mother says.

My eyes go to Hala's as she watches me penetrate her mother. I'm going for broke now.

"I'm going to give Hala a new brother or sister," I whisper, but everyone can hear.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote