View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 10:19 AM   #1
VickyM

Default Home Nudity Dares - Forced Exposure

I have been thinking of wanted to be dared or forced into have my mom or sis see me in nothing but a pair of new white ankle socks. But I do not want to just walk around or go to them and expose myself. I'm into it for the rush of doing a dare or something fun and creative and possibly being seen by them and caught exposed ..

Just to start I am willing to really do these dares and this is for fun ..
No incest or xxx but anything kinky and fun is allowed !
Basically looking for simple, kinky, and detailed dares such as this one that does not entail me exposing myself directly but puts me in position where i may get caught or seen .. can use only boxers, t-shirt, socks UP TO YOU>

For example>: Walking into sis room in only socks is not a dare, and dropping my towel after a shower is not one either. They both entail me exposing myself on purpose and are not only lame but boring to actually do.
Looking for somebody to come up with fun ideas that may or may not (if i'm luck enough) leave me exposed possibly in front of my mom or sis if thas what ur into. If they are fun I will really do them, thas what I'm into it for.

I have done 2 dares recently which I made myself and neither resulted in exposure. Let's see if we can come up with some more and I will try them during the day .. I am online all day so get back to me !!
Be detailed .. set what I am allowed to wear, where i have to go, or what i have to do !

Here is the one I did: (keep the same format for yours)
Yesterday I went to take a shower. When I went to the bathroom I knew parents where gone but not sure if sis was home. So I dared myself to:
Strip to only ankle socks, but cover rock hard dick (did jumping jacks to make it hard) in lathered up shaving cream. Then I dared myself to walk out of the bathroom, down the hall, leave my towel there and walk back to the bathroom w my hands on my head. If I did not get caught by that point (which I did not) then I would have to go back into the bathroom leave the door unlocked for 2 min and stand there w hands on head before I could end the dare and take shower. (I never got caught in hall or w/ door unlocked)

IF I HEAR ANY "MASTURBATION" OR ANYTHING XXX I WILL NOT REPLY OR DO ANY OF THE DARES AND STOP READING THE ENTIRE POST !!! >>
And again be creative I am NOT dropping a towel or leaving my door open.