Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 07:02 AM   #116
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

"Melody? Are you in there?"

There comes a time in almost every daring venture when you reach a crossroads, where you have to decide on what's best for the continuation. Do you stop or do you doubledown? I've maneuvered it so that I would get the chance to fuck bother mother and daughter, Ghada and Hala, around the same time in their hotel rooms. I even brought in a partner, Olivia, to help with the planning.

We got careless. I got careless. Olivia was supposed to stay with the daughter while I spent time with the mother, but I didn't even flinch when Olivia showed up at the door.

Ghada's now lying on her back. Olivia's seated on her face, being eaten out. I'm dick-deep in the mother's pussy. And at our back, there's Hala, who just called me out. I don't know what she's seen. I don't know what she knows.

All I know is I have to fact fast.

I pull out of Ghada while casting a quick glance at Olivia; she seems to understand my cue and she leans down where I was penetrating the mother a moment ago, and they start having a full-on 69 intercourse. This gives me all the freedom to rise, turn around and head straight for Hala.

The only potential good thing is that we've been fucking the dark.

"Hala," I whisper as I get close. "On your knees."

To emphasize my point, I press against her shoulder. I should drag her away, back to her room, scold her, but I'm too turned on. I whip my dick in her face, my breasts bobbing around as I gently dickslap her.

"Who's in there?" Hala asks me in the same low tone.

I now have a clear choice. Lie to her, and she may find out the truth from her mother at some point - it is her mother's room, after all. Or I can do something even more daring.

"Put your lips on my cock and suck," I order her.

She complies, wrapping me inside her warm mouth.

The sounds of moaning from Olivia and Ghada are increasing as their oral stimulation triggers more pleasure insisde them. I gently pump into Hala's mouth, looking down at her as she looks up at me, puzzled but still horny. This position isn't the best one to have a conversation, so I pull her away and push her onto the carpet, onto her back, and I spread her legs. I lean on top of her, my wet cock penetrating her with ease now that she's already so wet. Our mouths meet and kiss, and I see how she relishes the physical intimacy that I provide with our sexual act. I start thrusting hard into the now familiar hole, bursts of energy interrupted by whispered words.

"Your mother," I say.

She understands but she can't say or do anything about it.

"I have... been fucking... your mother... and you."

I see the fascination, confusion, perhaps a bit of horror in her mind. But it's the only choice that makes sense. The only one I can go with and perhaps entertain a possibility of this not becoming a problem for myself and for the hotel.

"My... mom?" she manages to blurt out.
"Yes. Listen to her."

By now, Olivia has helped Ghada reach the pinnacle of pleasure; the climax is strong, loud and almost violent as the mother gasps for air and release. And all the while, my powerful hips are thrusting inside the daughter, whose own orgasm doesn't seem far off.

If I can make her climax at the same time as her mother, I'll have won.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to interesting for this post: