View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 11:33 PM   #2
admireu4ever

Default Part Two:The Fall of Chris

Part Two:The Fall of Chris and The Suprise of Haley

Jen walked over to Chris, she slapped him then handcuffed his hands. "Alright...I'm taking Chris to his room so we can have a little fun. So Haley go and take care of Mike." Chris seemed pissed...he was going to get toture when I was going to be treated like a king by this nice hot girl who couldn't toture me. Chris was forced up the stairs and then Jen ran down the stairs got a Dildo and went back up, all I could think was "Sucks for him!". "Alright Mike, let's go down to the basement." I nodded and we walked down to the basement. When we got there she turned on the lights. There was a few chairs and tv's down there. "Alright, since Jen is going to be "playing" with you later I want to let you get a little fun out of this. So you have two choices...I'll jack you off in my "special" way or you can go to sleep for a few hours. In shock I replied..."th...the...fir..first one." My breathing was getting heavy. "Alright go sit on that chair over there...but first take off all of your clothes. I complied and sat down, she handed me a blindfold. I put it on. She said she had to get somthing from upstairs to make it "Worth my while". She ran up stairs and then came back down I could not see what was going on because of the blindfold...there was alot of noise but I didn't mind, then I felt a handcuff go around my hands. She put a ball gag in my mouth and my penis is so hard and long I could lick it myself. She took the blindfold off and I saw four other girls who I knew from Chris...these were the smart blondes who I never thought would ever do anything dirty. I looked around and then saw a camera...they began to jack me off they'd bring me to the edge then stop. Finally they let it go and took the cum and made me eat it. They then went and each took there own dildo's then stuck them up my arse. It was painful...and when I had my first Anal Orgasim...it was worth it. The girls kept laughing...at me. They then went and made me stand up from the chair. They took off the handcuffs and pulled out a razor...what would happen next?
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote