View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 11:01 AM   #7
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumSlutAdriella View Post
@slave4myowner --->
If you are living in a apartment or if someone else lives with you, you don't have to shout. But when ball busting ends you will edge 50 times while saying "I should respect women" and you won't cum.

@ooo ---> I want you to have a complete makeover and shave all your body hair.
I am not joining at this time.

Not assignin this change, but it seems that writing the line printed in ink wold be a fair substitute for the shout. It wold add a delay between each strike to digest the pain.

Can you define "complete makeover"? Would this be something done solo at home? Or does it need to be done professionally? Does it include a new hairstyle? Hair color? Eyebrow tweezing? Pierced ears and rings/hoops? Navel pierce? Manicure? Pedicure? Wardrobe? Or just one fancy outfit? "Complete" can go really far.

This may require some bargaining. If so I think it would be great to see the interplay here or better in another new thread. If so please post a link to that thread. It ought to be a very good read.

Thank you all
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote