Thread: Non-Fiction: My Sister Meets My Mistress
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 09:57 AM   #15
Legs4Days

Hey guys sorry its been a while. Crazy week and after the wait i wanted to make it a long part so sorry to keep you waiting. But here we go

PART 5
Alex climbed off me and walked over to Jess who was trying to re gain composure. They talk but my head is still else where so I don't pick up what they say. I see Alex raise her fingers that were rubbing me and Jess proceeds to lick them. It does a good job of turning me on more. Seeing my sister lick my pussy juices off my mistresses fingers. The angel and devil on my shoulder keep arguing but evil always wins. It was pretty hot, the angel couldn't even deny it. I finally stand up and reach for my bag when I feel and intense buzzing coming from my legs.

It drops me to my knees, the attention before from Alex had already done enough. I tried to clear my head. To think of anything but how good that felt. It didnt work. I moaned loudly as my body released and an orgasmic rush crashed over me. I sat on the ground, legs spread and juices coming from between them. Jess has an evil and satisfied grin on her face. Alex looks at me and looks happy

"Well tie game"

I recover and we get ourselves organized again, Alex gives me back the remote. We walk out of the dressing room and Alex passes by one of the employees who is giving us an odd look. Alex hands her some clothes we had brought in and said that nothing fit. We left the store in a rush.

We walk around the mall till we get to an arcade that they had there. Alex ushers us inside. The place has alot more people in it then i thought (maybe 20-30) so Alex gets us some tokens and we walk around. Play some games. Jess played some"Hall of the dead game" and got eaten by zombies right away. Me and Alex laughed at her so she told us to try. I got a but further but not much. Alex picked up the gun for the game and smiled. She got halfway through the game on her first life and beat the rest with only two more lives.
We clapped as did another kid who had been watching as she bowed at us. Not going to lie it was kind of hot xD

So we walked around a bit more until we got to a double basketball game thing. Alex stopped us and said we should play. We both didnt oppose. I would rather play Jess. Alex actually played basketball so she would crush me. Tokens get put in and right before we hit start.

"Oh and loser gets a one orgasm added on. " Alex says so matter of factually.

We glare at each other and the games begins. Being honest we both suck. We both keep shooting and Id say we maybe make half the shots and thats being nice. But i did notice and I assume Jess did to. Our dresses were not made for this. Every time we would jump to make a shot it would pull our dress up and make our boobs bounce more in them. We didnt stop to adjust though, I think both feared what would happen if we lost more. My thing ended before Jesses did because hers didnt start right away. She had 5 seconds left but was only 2 shots away from beating my score of 12 (so good right?) I thought fast though.

I reached into my bag and grabbed her remote and flick it to 5 as she went to take a shot. She gasp and curls up with the ball in her hand. She glares at me then makes an attempt at a shot. It misses. She grabs another and I flick the remote from 5-2 then back to 4. She shoots and another miss along with a gasp/ moan coming from her. The timer stops as she takes another shot that miss. I won

Jess looks at me like she might murder me. Alex pretends not to notice what I did. Then me and Jess realize. Our dresses had ridden up quite a bit. So much so that you could see a bit of each of our underwear coming out the bottom of the dress and our bras poking out a bit from the bouncing. Also there were a couple people from the arcade looking at us almost in shock. We fix our dresses as Alex ushers us out.

We are walking and Alex whispers something to Jess and Jess proceeds to walk ahead of us and shakes her butt as she does so. It swigs side to side. i almost want to tackle her to the ground and fuck her right there. Some guys walk up to her and try talking to her as Alex talks to me.

"She is enjoying herself here and that was evil back there by the way. " she says in almost surprise but she also sounded proud. We laugh and I nod

Our conversation ends short as Jess pushes one of the guys away as he goes to touch her. He comes back and smacks her ass. I ball my fist up and am about to run at the guy when Alex rushes at him.

So small note about Alex. She is a black belt in some self defense fighting thing and she is way stronger then she looks. Before even Jess can react. Alex walks up behind the guy (He was probably 6'2 and was pretty big) grabs the back of his neck and kicks him in the back of the knee. He falls to the ground as she pushes his face into the floor. He hits the ground and Alex pulls his arm straight and puts her knee on the back of his elbow. The other guy takes a step back as the other cries in pain.

"Watch where you put your fucking hands you rat fuck piece of shit or so help me I will break your arm right here!" She leans her knee in more as he yells in pain. " Now apologize to this nice girl you just tried to assault!" She says right next to his ear. He cries out sorry mam ill never do it again. "Good now get the fuck out of here before we decide to call the police. " She says as she gets off of him. "You okay Jess?"

"Yes mam thank you. " She hugs Alex.

A small crowd had gathered and the two guys book it one of them holding his arm with tears in his eyes. People make sure everything is okay and they assure them its fine and thank them. We all get going.

"So whos down for a movie?" Alex ask

End of part 5!

I wish it could be longer but I cant write much more today and I feel like the theater is a good place to leave off. Sorry again for taking so long the next one will be up sooner than this one took i promise! Let me know if you liked it. As always <3 you!
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Legs4Days for this post: