View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 04:55 AM   #39
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Lightbulb Slightly different

I have done something like your dare when I was younger (now almost 60) .

Instead of lying in the tub, I placed my feet on the floor outside the tub and my shoulders on the edge of the tub. Then slid into the tub and raised my legs up over the tub with my feet high on the wall, my back against the outer side of the tub and my body resting on my shoulders and back of my neck. This pointed my penis at my face. It helps to wear glasses to keep the stream from directly hitting the eyes. But often some will flow into the eyes anyway. Inhaling some into the nose is also awkward. Keep the feet high on the wall to help breathing. It is (fairly) safe to swallow urine, directly, in small to medium quantities, unless you have a bladder infection or are dehydrated.

Options: wear a ring gag, hold a funnel in the mouth, hold a sponge in the mouth, wear foundation, mascara, and or other makeup and photo the aftermath, force your self to watch the stream even if/as it hits your eyes
Thought of this but never done... remove the clear plate from a diving mask and wear it. Stay in position as long as you can. Try opening your eyes. Try not to inhale through your nose.

Alternative: use the position for cum eating/self bukaki rat her than water play

Dangers: Never bind yourself this way. The weight of your torso will push on your diaphram/lungs making it harder to breathe. Passing out may lead to suffocation.

I am unsure if this would count as a report I have little idea even what years I did these tasks.

Stay happy
dave
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote