View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 04:18 AM   #2
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Stop Careful careful and alternative to ratchet

You must be very very careful when doing deep throat, self solo bondage, and gags. Suppose you go for really deep and loose ballance or grow dizzy so you can't pull away from the dildo? It may be hours or days before someone finds you lifeless impaled on a dildo. This is much too dangerous for any novice self binder.

I and thinking that it would be safer (still not safe) if you had to extend yourself up to go deep. This way at least if you pass out the dildo would be extracted.

This is not forced deep but I recall a setup where the subject was restrained kneeling in place. A dildo was place in the subject's mouth connected to a line loosely attached to something high and well ahead. If the subject lost the grip on the dildo it would swing away, and be out of reach. The subject would then watch the swing count out the time until the master/mistress returned with a deserved punishment.

For the ratchet. I believe I recall some software available that used a web cam and detected a given color. It would count appearances (disappearances) of the color, count them (and or count the time) and when a limit is reached, open a DVD player tray. An example use was given for the camera to view the subjects foot as it peddled a stationary bicycle. The subject wore a green tape on the ankle. The door opened releasing the key when the rate of revolutions were maintained and a count was reached. Your setup would be simular but look at a green tape near the base of the dildo hidden by the subjects cheek, or chin, or nose.

The software was found on a link from a site with a name something like "bound Betty" or "Betty bound". I may have the name wrong. I am fairly certian that "bound" was in the URL. If I recall I will post the URL. Or perhaps another reader will identify the site I am describing and post a link k?

Hope that helps
dave
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote