View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 12:58 PM   #1
Tiddlywink
Account Banned

Star 1 24 Places to Flash, Strip & Perform (24/m)

To celebrate my 24th birthday, I'm seeking suggestions for places to either flash or strip (for at least a minute). The locations can be indoors or outdoors, but please don't make ludicrous suggestions. I'm looking for creative ideas, and feel free to embellish suggestions with extra dares, tasks or challenges too.

Please note I don't own any sex toys, hence your ideas need to be creative, and I'm able to take photos and brief videos if required too. (I may potentially create an album, either on getDare or elsewhere.) If nothing else, I'll aim to provide a report for each flash/strip challenge once completed.

There's also no limit to how many locations any one person can suggest, and I may continue beyond 24 if there's enough interest and interaction here on the thread.

I have access to multiple fields which are all quite open and public; my own house and garden; town with various shops and supermarkets; and parks with woodland and plenty of hidey places. If you're unsure and want to know more, just ask.

Looking forward to hopefully receiving a bunch of places to strip, flash and perform some fun challenges!
Tiddlywink is offline   Reply With Quote