View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 02:17 PM   #61
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

I Left get dare for a while because it was taking up too much of my life. Now I'm back a bit more casual.

new dare: shit like a dog. So there will be 2 versions of this if you're lucky enough to live in a secluded area, and have the balls (or ovaries?) to go outside as a dog then do it exactly like a real dog. When you have to go. Go sit at the door and wait 1-2 minutes to be let out then go sniff around the yard find a good spot and poop. (Some dogs eat their poo. If you're into scat and want to be one of "those" dogs you know what to do) once you go back in transform into a human again and go out with a bag and clean up after the dog. Extra props if you clean up in only a bath robe.

Now for the rest of us who can't go outside nude. In your bathroom lay down some paper towels in the ground. Then become a dog go in sniff around and poop on the paper towels. Since this is easier there is an extra requirement (oh yeah, again if you're into scat do your thing...) get an additional paper towel and cover up your turd with it. Then still as a dog transfer the turd to the toilet with your mouth.

Can't wait to read reports from this.

I have done the indoor version before FYI

Also be safe if it's too cold save this till it warms up.

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote