Thread: Non-Fiction: My Sister Meets My Mistress
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 07:30 PM   #8
Legs4Days

Thanks you guys for the support! I don't want to keep you waiting so without further ado...
Part 3
Neither of us moved. I thought it was a joke like in the car. I figured Jess did to because she barley flinched. But something about Alex's voice. I knew this was a demand.

"Are you going to make me ask twice already?" Alex asked with an almost annoyed tone.

Thats all it took. Me and Jess immediately began to undress. I took off my socks and pants first and I saw Jess being to take off her shirt in the corner of my eye. She was wearing a black bra with red lace trim. We both finished undressing pretty close to the same time as each other. I saw she was wearing a matching red and back G-string the disappeared into her cute little butt in the back. I was wearing a Dark blue bra and Blue and Grey boy short undies. Alex was staring at us with a big smile.

"Turn and face each other while I get a look at my two play things."

We turned toward each other as Alex took an ice cube and popped it into her mouth. I couldn't help but admire Jess. Her light brown body was so amazing. Her breast were such a nice shape and fit into her bra so well. Her legs were so toned I just wanted to feel them up and down. I noticed Jess looking at me too. I started to get more aroused by it all. I was snapped out of it when Alex opened my bra and dropped and ice cube in each cup. I winced but didn't say anything I actually kind of liked the feeling. She winked at me as she walked around Jess dropping one in her left cup then walking behind her back and whispering something in her ear as she dropped an ice cube in the her other cup. After she was done whispering I saw her grab an ice cube from the cup and reach into the front of Jess'es Thong . Jess made a face of almost pleasure for a second before Alex pulled her hand away.

Then Alex walked toward me. She did the same walk around my back but she smacked my ass as she did so. I yelped. Her and Jess giggled. She wrapped her arm around me and slid her hand into the front of my panties. Her hand felt cold and wet as she felt my now wet slit.

"Glad everyone is enjoying themselves already "

She whispered in my ear as she slipped an ice cube into me. It took alot of will power not to let out a small moan. Alex walked up to the front where she was standing before and told us both to kneel and face her.

"Well everyone seems to be having fun. Now we will have fun this weekend but some stuff might be scary or embarrassing. If you ever think I've made an outrageous demand just tell me okay? " *we nod* "okay now my first demand. Get the ice cube from the other persons slit and put it in your mouth. Go!"

We both walk on our knees over to the other. "You first " I say. So she reaches into my panties and finds my wet slit pretty quickly.

""You seem to be enjoying this alot" she says with a wink *Alex laughs*

I thought about smacking her but got distracted as she rubbed my pussy gently and pulled out the ice cube and popped it into her mouth. I re gained composure and moved my hand down her into her underwear. I found her pussy and immediately slipped my 2 fingers in. She had apparently been having fun too. I rested my thumb on her clit and leaned into her ear.

""Im not sorry" I whispered as i rubbed her clit with my thumb.

She moaned and put her hands on my shoulders. I rubbed for maybe 3 more seconds before pulling my hand out and popping the ice cube into my mouth while licking my fingers for her to see. Honestly the ice cube didnt taste to much like her and it melted into water pretty quickly so you couldn't taste much. Jess regained her composure. The ice cubes in my bra had almost melted by now but it made me nipples so hard now. Alex addressed us again.

She was wide eyed. "Should I leave you two alone? *we shook our heads* (Though that was tempting) Okay good. Now girls we are going to go shopping but i cant have you both looking like that. Here both of you go put this stuff on. Jess go use the bathroom down the hall S you can use my room " She hands us each a folded dresses.

I get into her room and unfold the dress and a box falls out. I open it and inside is a collar that a put on right away. A pink remote control vibe and a blue remote. I get nervous but I slip in the vibe and set the remote aside. I pick up the dress and realize its very short and doesn't cover much. I sigh and slip it on. Then look at myself in the mirror. The dress was Black with blue stripes and started at just around my cleavage and ended maybe an inch below where my panties are, a few inches above my knee. Nice dress though if it fit better. I walk out with the remote and Jess is already in the living room in a similar outfit but her dress is white and red but she has the same back leather collar. She is with Alex and Jess looks like she is pulling down the back of her dress. Alex walks up to me and walks around to my back. I feel her hands grab the back of my undies. She pulls my underwear to around my mid back then lets. I realize Jess wasn't fixing her dress she was probably trying to pull out a wedgie from Alex.

"Good you both wore panties still! That's good. Now one last thing before we go. S hit the 5 on your remote. "

I hit the number 5 and a couple seconds after I do I see Jess almost fall to her knees as she moans.

"Okay hit the zero *I do* Now Jess hit the 5 on yours. "

After a second or two I feel a strong buzzing and vibration come from my pussy. It feels so good! I fall against the wall and bite my lip trying not to moan.

"Okay Jess stop it. *The vibrator stops* You both get it now? Good! Now off to the mall! "

End of part three!

Like it? Hate it? Let me know if i can fix anything! Until next time <3 you!
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Legs4Days for this post: