View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 04:18 PM   #2
oldbastard

Beth was dating this guy she met at her gym, Tim, that my wife has always said was “hot” and he was from central casting of Baywatch. Now to give a bit of background to set the stage both my wife and I are runners and very athletic. We are not youngsters anymore, but are in good shape. My wife is a petite strawberry blond think like a short version of Nicole Kiddman thanks to hair coloring and I am apparently the Anderson Cooper look alike. Beth is a bit more exotic in that she was originally from the mid-east and has an olive complexion to offset her curvy figure think like an up scaled version on Sarah Shahi.

Now normally to a football game you have a list of folks you would invite, but for this game you need a special set of players. I set the ladies to this task as it always seem when it comes to hanky panky if the women are in on it the men will always play along.

So along comes the big game. I had been preparing the rules while the girls recruited the players. So added to the mix were two more couples. Our former neighbors Joe and Kris a younger couple who used to live across the street, but moved when he got a new job. I had nicknamed her the 10th commandment as it was hard not to covet her as she had the body a Barbie doll or Jessica Rabbit would envy. He was a former college football running back and still had game. The last couple I did not know well, but had met a few times. There were more friends of Beth. The interesting thing about Rinku was Indian and tall and thin, but had a devilish streak in her so it was blatantly clear why she was “up for whatever”. Tony was a very tall over 6 feet and average build, but kind of a quiet guy you never knew how he and Rinku got along”

We told everyone to arrive and hour before kickoff so we could get everything ready.

“Let me explain the rules of super bowl truth and dare” I announced to the group. “Everyone will write down ten questions where the recipient must answer with the Truth. Write those on the white index cards. We will also each write down 10 dares on the blue index cards. Now keep in mind you might have to do your own dare or answer your own truth question.
We are going to do simple dares. These are dares that should generally take less than 5 minutes to complete and won’t interrupt the game in a big way. These are dares that pose little physical risk to the participant and no more than light pain and are limited to parties involved with the dares or slight risk of non-involved parties seeing some activity. (standing naked in the window for example) The consequences of being unable or refusing to complete the dare are to receive two additional simple dares to replace the uncompleted dare.

All dares should be constructed such that either sex can perform them. Any dare that is found to only be doable by one sex is invalid and another dare will be used instead. There are many varieties of dares and it is good to have one or two that advantage the person dared which are called Powers. There are also some dares that have rewards if completed. Within a dare there are several different roles that typically emerge. Players are anyone in the game, Participants/Assistants are anyone called on in support of the Dared player to complete a dare. If needed, we can establish a Controller for the dare if a judgement or other decision needs to be made. The Controller is determined by the highest dice roll by someone not involved in the dare. Take a few minutes to write down your truth question on the white cards and your dares on the blue ones. And have at least another drink while you do this. I’ll explain the rest of the rules and how the game will play out when we are all done.”

There was a murmur of excitement and a few questions on the process, but all the players finished and their cards and put them in a large bowl.
oldbastard is offline   Reply With Quote