View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 10:55 AM   #794
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterNya View Post
Hi Sam.
Sorry in advance if I'll repeat any question you've been asked so far, but you do have a lot of pages to go through! (Did read quite a few of them but my memory is not at it's best lately)

-What's your favourite book if you have one?
-Is there any movie you're looking forward to in 2017, considering there's getting quite a lot of them released?
-Would you ever consider giving Matt a task to read a book out loud for you while you'd be teasing him, could be a fun idea ?
-If you were given 10mil $/€/Any money currency you'd wish for, would you still continue working or would you give up on work and try to enjoy the life in some fantasy house, etc.?
-Let's say you get stranded on a deserted island with 9 other people, and you know for sure a rescue party will reach you in 10 days, yet on that deserted island you also find abandoned house with sterile BDSM equipment, toys, etc. in it, which 10 GetDare members would you like to be with you on the island for those 10 days ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
Would it be diffrent if only you knew the rescue party was on way?
Favourite book, hard to say, but maybe the Lord of the ring books.

Films in 2017 - Curious about the new Beauty and the Beat film, Guardians of the galaxy pt 2, liked the 1st one, and the new King Arthur film.

Never thought about getting Matt to read a book to me before, could be interesting

If I got £10 million I'd give up my current job. But I would want to do something, wouldn't want to just sit around. Maybe work for some charity so I could do some good.

As for the last question, sorry to be boring, but I'd only want to play with Matt and Lucy I don't play around.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote