View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 10:57 PM   #26
SammiTheLittle

I have seen a few pantsings, not very many, it was mostly one day at gym class
lucky for the girls it was just guys doing it to guys
also lucky for the guys because i am certain that the boy who did it would be suspended at the least
I think middle school, might have been early high school
boys who we've all graduated and they still probably just as childish
decided to try pantsing some other guys, didn't see most of it
heard more than saw
think most were probably in on it too cause no one was made or chasing anyone over it, nothing
1 of them either got pantsed or pantsed himself and he just left it there and stood there while the other students got there til the teacher arrived on the field and pretty sure he went to the office, boxers only went on show, not that I think about it, they all looked the same from both what I saw and what I heard, all plaid boxers, so yeah they probably planned it and made sure they had something none embarrassing ready when it happened
but I of course was not in on it and one guy did try me, the one who stood there with his pants down til he got sent to the office
I always wear either a belt, or pants/shorts with a tight drawstring tied so it is super secure, he tried his level best I'm sure with 1 fast tug and a fast get away before he could even check, I actually didn't even flinch when this happened guess i just knew I was safe if they did try anything
for the best that it failed because I'm trans and no one knew back then so it wouldn't have been boxers and I wouldn't feel like explaining!!!
if you're up for it I have a few stories with girls in it that aren't quite pantsing stories
SammiTheLittle is offline   Reply With Quote