Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 08:39 AM   #163
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Keep the Customer Satisfied

There’s something undeniably attractive about a man with silvery locks. Justin's appearance predestined him to the role of a hero. His distinguished features, his neat salt-and-pepper beard and his stern gaze conveyed seriousness, even when the rest of his face was smiling. Everything about him signaled maturity and confidence.

He waited for me, leaning nonchalantly against the wall, busy with his Galaxy Note, looking good in his immaculate black suit and crisp white shirt, his initials monogrammed on the cufflinks. I could picture him in his office, sitting behind a desk with shoes off, hair tousled from pushing his fingers through it while thinking, suave and sophisticated. What a stunning contrast to me leaving the Tatami room all run down, dress crumpled, make-up smeared, hair tangled.

At the sight of me, his eyes brightened up. He came towards me, laid his hands affectionately on the small of my back and pulled me against his chest. I asked in a wispy voice, "Are you going to kiss me?"

"I'm afraid to." His body language was warm, but his voice was cool.

"I'm afraid too" I said, light-headed and light-minded. "I'm afraid of you, and I'm afraid of us..." He smiled melancholically and we left the restaurant shoulder to shoulder.

It was still raining. A taxi waited at the curb, its engine running. The driver opened the door and we rushed in. Inside it was warm and cozy. I snuggled against my boss and, as I saw him smile, blurted out, "I'm hungry... I need something to eat... Now, not later, not in the hotel." He raised an eyebrow. I added, "Please. It does not have to be fancy, just a Currywurst..."

He took my hand and told the driver, "Go to Charlottenstrasse... " I glared at him. He smiled benignly. "Don't worry. You will be satisfied..."

The car weaved seamlessly in and out of traffic, but in the rearview mirror the driver's eyes were on me. I gave him a smile. Justin's hands played with my hair, tugged my ears, traced my lips. As if he could not get enough of me. He took my shoes off, placed my feet in his lap and massaged my toes. My heels encountered something hard, but before I could investigate, he asked, "Did you keep the customer satisfied?"

"Of course I did..." So we were back to me being the intern?

His hand moved up, slowly, tentatively. "How did it go?"

I leaned back, feeling perky, energized and creative, regardless of Justin's mood swings and the taxi driver's attention. "It was good... Unexpectedly good. He was tender and courteous and... so sure of himself, so certain that I'd like what he did... And he cared; he wanted me to have as much fun as he had... So, when he came, I could not refrain from cumming myself. He shot his load and filled my womb with... Oh my... lots of spunk... I could not resist... What a sensation..." Justin kept quiet. I felt banged up and guilty sitting next to him, my thong long gone, the client's spunk dribbling out of my pussy, but wasn't it all his fault? Hadn't he asked me to do it? To break the silence, I went on, "Before he left, he reached for his wallet, took out a credit card and told me to get some decent office wear... and that I could keep the card."

He was visibly taken aback. "Really? He did? How did you feel then?"

I smiled. "Empowered. Full of options. Didn't you want me to be his whore?"

"Did you like to be his whore?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Want to try more?"

"Yes," I replied, "I'd like to..."

The car stopped and we got out. "There's an Imbissbude over there," Julian said, "Get us a Currywurst and a beer. I have to make a call." I grabbed my coat, but he would not have it, threw it back in the car and turned his collar up. "Whores walk the street in only a dress, regardless of the weather." He told the driver to wait, slammed the door shut and took cover in a doorway.

The rain had increased. My hair clung to my skull, my makeup was running down my face, my dress was drenched and my heels soaked. Exasperated, I started to walk. Cars drove by, spattering water on the sidewalk, ugly faces all but obscured by raindrops running across fogged up panes.

A black SUV pulled up and lowered the side window. A pudgy guy leaned out and shouted, "Hey, Pretty Flamingo!" I looked around to see whom he was addressing, but he persisted, "You, with the skinny legs!"

Rain was running through my hair, streaming down my cheeks, dripping from my chin, into my cleavage. Skinny legs? Pretty Flamingo? I did not look like a pretty flamingo. My hair was blonde, not pink. Or had it changed color? I glanced over my shoulder, trying to meet Justin's eyes, but he was busy with his phone. I turned back to the SUV and asked, "Excuse me?"

The pudgy guy grinned, "How much?" I gave him a blank stare.

A second guy's scraggy face appeared behind him. "What he wants to know is how much would you charge for the two of us?" Wordlessly, I wiped water from my face and resumed walking.

The pudgy guy revved up, matching my speed, "Hey, Pretty, not so fast... I love skinny girls..." The scraggy guy blew me a kiss and added, "Yeah! Come back...We both love you!" My heels slipped on the wet pavement, I stumbled and nearly lost my footing. A tall, handsome African guy came to my rescue, took me in his arms and straightened me up. He had a great body, a friendly face and a comforting smell. The SUV accelerated and drove away, showering us with a gust of muddy water, leaving a trail of loud laughter...

"You're a decent girl, aren't you?" asked my savior. "This is no kind of neighborhood for a decent girl like you." He smiled nicely. "I work over there, may I invite you to a cup of coffee?" As I did not react, he added, "It's raining, sweetheart. Don't you want to get out of the rain?"

Up the road in a not so far distance the SUV turned around. Afraid it might come after me again, I hastily said, "I'd like both. Something hot will do me good..." I hesitated a few seconds, then added, "By the way, I'm Emily..."

He smiled, "I'm Sekou," took me by the arm and led me towards the entrance of a club just a few steps away. A neon sign flashed the name PINK FLAMINGO into the night, smaller signs announced Table Dance, Lap Dance and Live Shows, a dimly lit showcase exhibited faded photographs of smiling girls in varying stages of nudity.

Looking back, I saw that Justin had stopped playing with his phone. Instead, he watched me incredulously. I smirked. Served him well. That's what he got for letting me walk the streets unattended.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: