View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 09:17 AM   #12
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterI View Post
I honestly forget the most orgasms I've forced him to have in one go. Probably around 10, at which point he was practically delirious. I wonder if ruined orgasms would have the same effect...I hope so. Only one way to find out! So if I get him to, say, 14, then he gets a day off the denial? Hmm... I wonder just how desperate he is...
Yup, so 14 for 1 day off, 18 for 2 days, 30 for 5...
Quote:
The tanning idea is nice, but Australia has the highest rates of melanoma in the world because we have a big hole in the ozone layer right above us. Our UV index at the moment is around 15, which is considered 'extreme' (for reference, it's recommended you use sun protection when the UV index is 3 or more; the average in Sydney is 7, so it's never a good time). So, while that sounds nice in theory, tanning is a bad idea here (it's a bad idea anywhere, but particularly here). Here's everyone's unexpected reminder to stay sun safe!
We could go for a fake tan, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do that, even for 12 hours off, or even a whole day.
Thats ok, wasnt sure if you 2 tanned anyway risks or not)
Quote:
Making him do the chores sounds entertaining, since he doesn't like doing chores much (but who does? I don't. I'm sick of cleaning my house, he can do it now). I'll definitely be taking that idea on board!
Same with the throat fucking - it's something I enjoy immensely (it's hard to decide whether I prefer fucking his throat or ass, but they're definitely my two favourites), and he's not a big fan of it. I'd love to see him beg for it for once. Just thinking about cumming down his throat a few times a day because he wants me to is such a dream..... (god, I feel like waking him up now just for that...)
You should wake him up with the start of his daily cock spanks.
Or suprise anal..

Quote:
And ooohhh that tattoo/piercing one would be so good... I know he wants to get his nipples pierced. I don't think it can happen, though, since he lives with his parents (he's just staying with me short-term at the moment) and they'd be outraged if he did that heh... (I'm just glad they don't know what we get up to together!) Of course, inquiring about it isn't the same as getting it done... Ultimately, it's up to him - we'll see if he's desperate enough for a week off his denial to go through with that.
Has he thought of piercing any where else?

Does Ashton work?
- Maybe have him wander through the streets and offer to wash peoples cars for a couple bucks each. And use this money on new devices and implements to torture him with. He'd have to be in a carefully chosen outfit though. Lets say 1 hour every dollar earned.

Have you tried tack pads?

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote