View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 07:18 PM   #8
MasterI

These are his daily rules so far, with this thread open for less than 1 of its 4 days:
  • 1200 hard spanks to dick
  • 1800 hard spanks to each ass cheek and each nipple
  • 11 edges (I forgot to mention that he already has to do 34 edges per day, so that’s 45 now!)
  • 6 ruined orgasms
  • 50 minutes of corner time
  • 70 minutes (1h 10m) with nipples clamped tightly and binder clip on dick
  • 115 minutes (1h 55m) with heat cream on dick
  • 90 minutes (1h 30m) of ass fucking with heat cream as lube
  • 30 each of pushups, sit ups, star jumps, and squats
  • 3 extra days of denial (24 total)

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun for me!
Also looks like he'll have to overlap some of these, since all the time already adds up to 5:25, and at one spank per second he's already at 2:20.

I think I'll add that anything he doesn't get done each day will be doubled and he'll have to finish it all before he can cum (e.g., if he has 200 spanks left at the end of a day, he'll have to do 400 more spanks). The excess tasks can either be done later in the denial period (if he has time), or after the denial period (which will prolong his denial until he can finish it all; he won't have to keep doing all of these rules on those days, though, otherwise he may never finish).

I'm not here to give dares; only to accept tasks/dares on behalf of my sub (AshtonFTM). If you have anything you want me to do to him, let me know.
At the moment he has a PUNISHMENT THREAD.

His info: Likes/Limits/etc | PM Dares
My info: BDSM Test | Equipment | Likes

Last edited by MasterI; 01-21-2017 at 10:08 PM. Reason: 1) already more votes in wow thanks!!; 2) had to decrease them because someone voted for more than 5; 3) even more votes!
MasterI is offline   Reply With Quote