View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 11:19 PM   #80
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I listen as the final round is announced. Knowing last time around I rolled a 6 and avoided the pie. Hoping this is my game. I watch the previous rounds and know I need to roll a big number and have my opponenet get nothing in order to pull this out for the blue team. Desperately wanting warm water to clean my body remembering last time only the winning team got that. I walk to the position and roll. A 6 comes up. I am nervous but know I needed that in order to have a chance. I glance up at the pie filling, not wanting to flinch. I put my head down decorated in pie and peas and with each click I smile a bit and the final click I know we are in position to win if my Tjakin gets no points. I watch as he rolls a 6, crossing my fingers after all my clicks he won't be lucky. And he isn't, I clinch my fist in happiness as the pie smashes into his face. Feeling some vindication for the pies he sandwiched on my head. I raise my arms in victory, shirt coming up a few inches as we are announced the winners. I am so relieved as I am given a warm shower, I strip down and begin to wash. My bra and thong having eggs on them, I choose to not put them back after drying off. Instead walking out in just a pair of jean shorts and a dark green tanktop and sandals. Excited to see someone get punished.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote