View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 10:19 PM   #2
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default First time trying my own dare...

I thought I might try out my own dare. I used this optional rule:
Start clothed or not clothed. Throughout the day draw a card every hour changing your clothes as required. This could also be changed to every time you get a text/email or something else that happens often randomly during the day
Started clothed (sweat shirt, t-shirt, sweat pants,socks and underwear) while drawing and watching a movie. I drew a card every time I finished a drawing. Each drawing took about 30 minutes. Here are the cards I drew:

>>Queen of diamonds - Nothing happened
>>Ace of diamonds - short shorts, replaced my sweat pants.
>>9 of diamonds - Bra, found an padded strapless bra so I didn't have to take off my t-shirt or sweatshirt to put it on.
>>7 of clubs - remove 1 clothing, took off my short shorts, because my sweatshirt is long enough to kinda be a dress. My short shorts was also not my warmest piece of clothing.
>>Jack of hearts - sweatshirt, already wearing

Finished drawing for the day and switched to a video game. decided to draw a card whenever I died and my team lost.
>>7 of Spades - Removed my bra for the same reason as the shorts.
>>Queen of Clubs - repick an item that was removed. I chose my short shorts. Now I can bend over without my family getting a peak at my panties.
Turns out I was winning a lot so I changed it again to be whenever I just died.
>>King of Clubs - T-shirt, already wearing
>>King of Hearts - Blouse, replaced my t-shirt
>>7 of Diamonds - G-string, replaced my panties
>>Ace of Hearts - Underwear, already wearing underwear
>>King of Diamonds - T-shirt, replaced my blouse
>>Queen of Hearts - I Picked sweat pants to replaced my short shorts because I was getting cold.

All in all this was pretty entertaining. It gave me something fun to do while I was doing my day to day activities. I did this just about all day. A few hours I was doing things around my house with my siblings home while just wearing my panties underneath my sweatshirt. It is kinda missing a little risky-ness to it. Maybe I will add more revealing clothes the modified one. Would love to hear if anyone else had tried it and get their feedback this dare.
^.^

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote