View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 05:13 AM   #11
AshtonFTM

I did this a few days ago and wrote it up then, but I forgot to post it here, so here it is:

My Master decided that I should get around 50-100 spanks on each of the 11 body parts I selected (550-1100 spanks in total). He used his belt to give me the following spanks: 76 to my right butt cheek, 46 to my left butt cheek, 53 to my right foot, 14 to my left foot, 92 to my right inner thigh, 37 to my left inner thigh, 75 to my right outer thigh, 80 to my left outer thigh, 96 to the right side of my chest, 26 to the left side of my chest, and 148 to my dick (743 spanks in total). Safe to say that I was screaming and sobbing through most of it and I’m still extremely sore and I expect to be very bruised for the next few days from that. I’m sitting down while I write this and sitting hurts so badly. That took about half an hour because he likes to be very quick with spanking me; I’m not really sure if that’s a blessing or a curse.

PUNISH ME

Looking for dares to complete by myself or with my Master! I love getting PM dares too. You can also send dares for me to my Master.

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Equipment
My PM Dares (please send some!)
My Rules
My Sex Map (updated Jan 2017)
My BDSM Test Results (updated Jan 2017)
My tumblr

For every PM I will tease myself with 100 strokes.
AshtonFTM is offline   Reply With Quote