View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 06:31 PM   #43
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by msesi View Post
Wedgiebondagebabe,

Thanks for the good answer again.

About spanking, my best guess right now is that she likes feeling pain only while being aroused. The same goes for bondage. I started thinking about that when this happened:
I told her I am not going to fuck her at that night (big story, why I said that) and she cannot touch my dick at all. She kept trying to touch my dick and I warned her like, I dunno, 5 times, that if she keeps trying to do that I will tie her down till she calms. So the ,lets say, 6th time, I did tie her hands. She stayed there for some few seconds, did calm down, and told me she doesn't like being tied like this. That it feels like being punished. My best guess, is that she likes pain/bondage/whatever, as long as it does not feel like a punishment. Could this be really true? I do not really know.

About going down on her, I have never thought that she might thing that she has to give me back the favor. She is indeed shy and feels she is really bad at sex in general. That is why, at least that was her response, does not want to suck me. Because she said: I know you are not enjoying it when I suck you and you will never be. I am trying to encourage her about this and see how it goes. I am just trying to figure out what the response : I like having my pussy liked if I am in the mood, means. Why does she not like it always? Cause she does like it in general but she somehow fools herself in believing that she does not...

About ending the relationship: I am not even considering that. It sounds funny even to read about it. I have a great time with her in general (not only bed) and I have never felt that way before. About sex, it is already fucking great (sorry for the fucking word) so it is not "essential" to add more things. I just think, or actually, feel, that if we do add more things she can have much stronger orgasms and more fun in general. I am mostly concerned about her, not me.
You are in a much different place writing this then when you started the thread. That is a positive step in the right direction. Please feel free to PM me because there are things I would like to say that I really do not feel like having out in the open on this thread because they are a lot deeper into my personal mind and emotions, but they might help give you a way you could look into her mind even though her mind could be and probably is different. It might help give you a jumping off point.

I do want to reiterate one more thing though. You have been in a relationship for 4 months. Another perspective on why she's holding back could be that its moving too fast for her. She might have all these desires and things she likes in her head that she can't explain and at times they come out uncontrollably. After they happen she might having a hard time letting go again. She might doubt how fast she's moving and that might be another thing thats holding her back. For some people having sex in four months is fast. For some its normal on the first date. So maybe the speed of the relationship could be the thing providing the mental block and as time goes, the trust builds, and the relationship establishes, the walls might be easier to break and come down if she wants to let you in that way. Time and communication are key. Good luck.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits