View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 06:31 AM   #7
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

The message waiting for me when I get home makes me smile. Even though I already know what happened, her written report is evidence of her obedience. Normally I would message back as soon as I read her mail, but I want to give her time to fully experience her evening, time to process events, so instead I queue the email to send automatically at 7am, ready for her normal get up time of 7:15.

"I was already aware of your hasty retreat, my little slut. The friend I promised a free show was very disappointed it was cut short. Oh yes, you WERE watched, my little slut, that body belongs to me and I can give it to who I wish, when I wish, how I wish. Or did you forget our agreement? Did you perhaps think I was joking when I promised to whore you out to strangers?

After all the trouble I had arranging a little present for you, I do hope you enjoyed wearing your surprise home, I do wish I could have seen your face when you realized what was left in your underwear.

But you have some making up to do, if you truly want to continue, to live out the fantasies we discussed. If the reality is too much for you, we can continue as we have these past months. If you want to continue the exploration we began yesterday I will expect an apology by return mail, and I promise your next task will be more frightening still.

The decision is yours, little slave slut.

Your Master."

My alarm goes off and I slam my hand down on it effectively silencing it. I barely slept throughout the night waking constantly still thinking about what had happened. Used to Him replying to me almost immediately his silence for the entire night only succeeded in making things worse. Surely he couldn't be angry I had returned home sooner than planned? It could have been anyone! I had and still have no desire to put myself into a dangerous situation and the longer I think about it the more annoyed I get at the possibility he is annoyed with my choices.

I tumble out of bed and head towards the shower, my mind still going a dozen miles a minute. As the water cascades over me I take in a deep breath and focus on relaxing. Today is a new day and maybe I have been panicking for no reason at all.

Once finished in the shower I head back into my room and load up the computer, dressing as it starts up. I see the icon on the screen alerting me to a new email and when I see the senders address I relax a little more. At least he stopped ignoring me.

As I open the mail and scan through it I no longer feel more relaxed. Completely the opposite. I read it through several times feeling the blood drain from my face a little more each time. Is he serious?! Surely he is playing around, this can't be real. Can it? I think back to everything I know about him and I immediately know he isn't playing around. He wouldn't joke about something like this or try to scare me this way.

My warning alarm goes off reminding me if I don't leave the house soon I am going to be late to work but I can't bring myself to move. I don't know what to do. Sure, we've spoken plenty about fantasies but...they were just that. Fantasies! I don't know how I feel about turning them into reality. Can I even go through with this? What if I say I don't want to do this, will he be angry? Or worse, disappointed? I'm so confused right now.

My fingers hover over the keyboard as I try to make a decision. As I am about to begin replying I scan the contents of the email once more. The next task will be more frightening? What could that even be? As I think about what this could mean if I go ahead and continue down this path all I know is that I am anxious, a little scared....and wet. I don't know which side is going to win out here. I'm not even sure which side I want to win out anymore.

My fingers hover for another moment or so before they begin flying over the keys composing my own message in response. As the words appear on the screen, I skim over them quickly unsure if I am making the right decision. As my eyes land on the opening I hit send before I can change my mind.

"I'm sorry..." flashes for a brief moment before the message is sent, leaving things out of my control.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-17-2017 at 01:22 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: