View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 03:55 AM   #33
msesi

MasterMichaelNY,

With all due respect, you have posted the more replies in this thread and yet helped me the least.
I think you have a talent in distorting my sayings, and not even trying to understand what I am saying. Or my English is terrible. Or your understanding of English is terrible. Or you just want to be the one who kills the elephant and not really want to help.

I 'll try for the last time to reply to your comments.

First of all, I am not blaming, as you say, anything at her religion. I absolutely respect her religion (I am a Christian myself by the way). I am just saying: It might be what blocks her mind in some situations.

Second, about going down on her. The first time I tried she said no, I do not really enjoy it. Then the second time she let me do it and she almost had an orgasm. Then I went down again but she told me to stop after some while. And one week ago she actually asked for it, without me trying to go there. THAT is what I mean, something is blocking her from enjoying some things in sex. I cannot make it any clearer than that. Sorry.

Third, about spanking. She LOVES being spanked while I fuck her. She ASKS for it. I do not just spank her, without her wanting it. How many times do I have to say I will never do anything to her she does not want? How many times? I am just wondering why she likes it only during intercourse and not before, or after.

Fourth, I am not completely clueless about bdsm. And most importantly, I am a (highly, if I may say so for myself) intelligent person. So, no, it does not sound crazy when you say that taking no action, is an action. I understand that.