View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 01:35 AM   #31
msesi

I understand what you are saying, but.

I do not want her to become my slave. I want her to find out what she likes in sex. And then, I wanna offer that to her. So, if after some time (months, years, I do not know) finds out she likes being my slave, then yes, I would offer her that.

But her being my slave/submissive is not what I want right now. I want her to open up more, relax, and have more fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
I don't like to hand out advice in one-sided situations; I don't know anything about your partner aside from what you've written here. I don't know her perspective. However, one little snippet of your description stuck out for me, and I think it's worth addressing:

For many people, four months isn't nearly enough time to build the kind of trust it takes to obediently take orders from someone. Especially if the two of you didn't meet in the context of BDSM (i.e. on a fetish site or D/s site where you are both anticipating a Dom/sub relationship), I wouldn't expect her to fall into the role that easily. From what you're describing, it doesn't sound like you're terribly experienced with one another, and I'm not sure that "obedience" is a very realistic goal for you right now.

Build upon trust, openness, and, on your part, strong leadership skills - obedience will follow.