View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 01:33 AM   #30
msesi

MasterMichaelNY,

You have completely misunderstood the situation although I explained as better as I could with all my posts in this thread. I LOVE this girl and I want to make her happy. I absolutely do not want to end this, neither does she.

I am just asking for advice about how to explore her likes/dislikes during sex and based on that make her have even more fun. She already has tons of fun and I told you before that she got her first orgasm (ever) with me, a few days ago. I just feel like something is still blocking her in some way.

So please do not tell me to do ourselves a favor and end our relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Here you go, a very simple and easy advice. Forget her, and find yourself a experienced kinky girl. Since you have problems, and the relationship is new. End it.

This way you have no problems, don't have to worry about investing time in teaching your girlfriend, and helping her out of her shell. You want something, she doesn't, it's that simple. End it.

So this way your not posting on boards asking people question on how to get your way, or get beyond her negative reactions. It just comes down to this, it's because she doesn't want too. Even if she likes it in the end, it's still not right, if she doesn't want too, or is negative about it, you don't do it. Even if she says alright, but give you the puss face, you know she doesn't want too.

Just end it, do yourself, and her a favor.