View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 12:30 AM   #153
YourDarePartner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
For everyone who is ready for probing, here are your triggers for the next 24 hours:

-Anytime you are in a conversation with someone (IRL or online) who says "How are you," "What's up," or in any other way asks after your well-being, you will refer to that person as "sir" or "ma'am" for the rest of the conversation.

-Count up the number of times someone says your name over the course of the day (again, online or IRL). At the end of the day, you must spank yourself on your ass twice for each time your name was spoken.

-Anytime you use a first-person pronoun to refer to yourself (I, me, my, etc...) you must pinch your nipples hard once for each time, within 15 minutes of doing so.

-If you hear or read the word "slut," "whore," or "cunt" you must edge yourself within 15 minutes.

-If you hear or read the word "underwear," "panties," "briefs," "boxers," or "thong" you have 15 minutes to remove your underwear for the rest of the day.

-Anytime you hear or read the word "button" you must unbutton a button somewhere on your clothes, and leave it unbuttoned for the rest of the day.

-If you hear or read the word "zipper," unzip all your zippers for the next hour.

-Anytime you need to pee, you must edge yourself first.

-Start your probing by inserting your fingers, dildo, vibrator, or butt-plug in your ass. Leave it there until you make yourself cum or edge.

Please report back here when your probing is complete. Have fun!
Nice probe, done yesterday!
I used my candle plug during the all day.
Some "How are you" with my patients but it was not too difficult to call them "sir" or "ma'am".
16 (8x2) spanks at the end of the day.
I avoided as I could to refer to myself but I've had to pinch myself 11 times on the day.
No underware task
Neither button/zipper task!
The hardest part was to pee after edging (really difficult with a hard dick)
Night with candle in my ass, I've cum this morning, just before write this!

Thank you for the probe!

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote