View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 04:04 PM   #8
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

Another awesome report, I'm so glad you have to write us a daily report again! Your metaphor about holding daddy's hand is adorable and hilarious, but I'm a little bit disappointed your last lesson was canceled, you definitely would've enjoyed just a little more time! *scoffs* Like I already told you, it would be pathetic for a big girl to normalise wearing diapers like a baby - but I don't think there's anyone left who thinks you're a big girl, and wearing diapers is just what baby girls like you do. Looking forward to tomorrow's report a lot more than you're looking forward to the task

Now, tasks!

- Go to a shop and buy a colouring book (a cheap one is fine!), colour in two pages neatly and carefully. If not against your picture limit include them in your report.

- Instead of your first change in a wet or messy diaper today, just put another diaper over. Don't change either until you've used again and waited the time.

- Spank yourself 200 times on each cheek and 50 times on each upper thigh hard with a wooden implement during a diaper change, in the diaper position.

- At 5 different times dip your paci in toilet water before putting it in.

- Watch 2 hours of babyish TV or Netflix, no using your phone or anything else at the same time.

Andddd some of the ones I've been promising (threatening)...

- Clean a messy diaper using only your mouth, swallowing as much as you can. Put it back on.

- Using only your mouth, transfer the contents of a messy diaper to the toilet. Dip paci in the toilet before you flush, and put that diaper back on.

- Wear a messy diaper over your face for 10 minutes immediately after changing it.

Also can you make a full list of your toys (ABDL and otherwise) either in this thread or your signature so we know what else you have?

Likes/dislikes/limits | toys and supplies! | BDSM test results

Last edited by Bluetooth; 01-16-2017 at 04:12 PM.
Bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote