Thread: Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 02:23 AM   #208
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

Yeah. I still believe concepts are being added to rapidly and randomly.

'Oh, and by the way, I can build a gravity bubble that can make planes fly and lasers onto a spitfire.. I hope you don't need oxygen in space..'

'And don't forget the only way to diffuse a bomb is to trick the bomb into thinking that it is human'

'Also, if even one squadron of German bombers sees where London is during the blackout, the entirety of London would be destroyed'

'Now if only these new Daleks could shoot a moving target running out in the open of their own spaceship'

'Of course Winston Churchill could operate and use the Tardis, if only he had the key..'

'Why should we believe this 'Doctor' fellow? its not like we already know that he has always been right and saved the world on numerous occasions in the past (which they MUST know about to seek his guidance)'

'Oh.. You just punched me in the face for no apparent reason. I feel that I should definitely co-operate with you now'

'I know.. Lets attempt to destroy the spaceship without the Doctor's knowledge or guidance while he is still on board. That'll be useful'

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore

Last edited by Hg.; 04-18-2010 at 02:41 AM.
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote