View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 11:04 AM   #5
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Nights 8-11

Friday... small plug midnight-6am
Saturday was horny as fuck and had the house to myself... put on my corset, used my favorite toy to fuck my ass for 40 minutes. Then plugged it with my largest plug. And my med sized one in my pussy. Work up late... almost wore them to church.. oh god that would have been uncomfortable and so bad!!!!!
Sunday.
Fuck I was horny all day... I kept biting my lip (on the right side) all day. So when I got home from bible study I put my med size plug in my ass and wore it to the movies... star wars is a good movie... but with an ass plug it becomes a great one. Wore it till 6 (12 hours

Monday. Today (new dare or task form a get dares friend) So I edged 3 times in the shower (the only time I will be allow3d to touch my pussy or clit for 4 weeks!!! And all sex must be anal sex with my husband... I wonder how he will go for it so tonight 2hen I get home from work I will be using my med plug

11 down 89 to go fuck it's gonna be a long ass year!!!!
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Azarialeigh for this post: