View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 10:28 AM   #190
Gamer1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
+10 edges for everyone

Optional:
Do as many push-ups as you can do in 2 minutes. Then PM me how many you managed to do. I may give you a reward.
(You have 24 hours for this).
I did the 10 edges today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
Ten edges for all
...and another set of edges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
For everyone still in:

If you ever sucked a real cock, have an orgasm on me.
If you never sucked a cock but deepthroated a dildo, then have 10 edges or a ruined orgasm.
If you never sucked a real cock, never deepthroated a dildo but at least sucked a dildo, then have 40 spanks on me in any way you like.
If you never sucked a real cock, never deepthroated a dildo, never sucked a dildo, but at least own a dildo, then it's 20 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can.
If you never sucked a real cock, pity you, never deepthroated a dildo, never sucked a dildo and not even own a dildo, then it's 40 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can.

Have fun
After that a ruined orgasm, since I never sucked cock before, but already deepthroated a dildo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
For everyone still in:

If you played a board or card game with other people today or yesterday, have an orgasm on me.
If you only played a board or card game with other people between one week ago and yesterday, then have 10 edges or a ruined orgasm.
If you only played a board or card game between one month and one week ago, then have 40 spanks on me however you like.
If you never played a board or card game in your whole life, pity you, then it's 40 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can.
If you played a board or card game, but it's more than one month ago, make it 20 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can. Thanks to subScoot for catching the missing case.
Thank you for that orgasm. I really enjoyed it. I like your idea of combining truths with dares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
Gamer1337 was the only one to do pushups, so he gets an orgasm! You must cum while using two of your toys at the same time.

For everyone else:
Edge 10 times while singing "I Touch Myself" by Divinyls.
At last I enjoyed another orgasm. I used my vagina masturbator and a nipple chain. Thank you for this one as well.

Once more I'm done everything on my list.

Likes: Tasks involving My Toys and Clothes, Game-Like Dares, Petplay, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Light to Medium Pain, Orgasm Control (but no Denial)

Limits: Extreme Pain, Pics/Cam, Public/Semipublic, Family/Friends, Scat, Pee, Messy, Wedgies, Long Denial and Long-term Dares (except for simple rules, else max. 1-2 hours)

Everything not on the list is either alright or a dislike.
Gamer1337 is offline   Reply With Quote