View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 04:36 PM   #17
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

From what I am reading... She is not your submissive and you are not her dom. Bottom line. Period. With that being said.

She needs to come to what she wants on her own. You seem to not know why she does not want to talk about sex and this kind of thing. Maybe you should find the answer to that before assuming what what she is like. Honestly, it seems like you have a communication problem and not a misbehavior problem.

Secondly, CONSENT, CONSENT, and oh yeh, CONSENT. Whether you like it or not does not matter. If you force her into doing things she is not ready for or does not like, you risk the chance of ruining her mentally and emotionally. You risk the chance of abuse, rape, and molestation at a worse case scenario.

My advice? Slow the fuck down. (yes I said fuck, the situation demands it). You are forcing something on her that it does not sound like she wants. Also as someone who cannot even orgasm because their mind is shutting down and their body shuts down (yes I have cried over the fact I cannot orgasm and I have had emotional break downs over it), take my advice. Baby steps. If you try to push her mind into something she is not ready for, you can push her down the wrong road. BDSM is more than physical interaction. If you want to someday become her master, you need to understand more than her physical behaviors. You have to understand her on many levels so that when and if this becomes more serious you know how to handle a scene. I would recommend going through the blog section. Anything written by IceMaiden, Butterfly, Sir Sam, Sub.Lucy, Abusive Master, and a lot of other more known people on this site have some information that you can use AS A GUIDE to help guide how you want to shape your BDSM personality.

Also it might be a good time to figure out if your needs and wants align with hers. It sounds like you want more out of the kink relationship than she might want or want to experience. As listed above, talk to her. I cannot stress it enough. If she does close up and pull back, then let it be, but let her know that you just want to know so you don't force her into something she does not want. Also have her join this site. I would love to chat with her in PM if she is willing. Its different to hear things from girl to girl than talking to a significant other. It is scary telling someone what you want and don't want.

My last words on the matter. RESPECT HER wishes. If she says no, in the moment leave it at that. Later, you can ask her what she does not like about it in more detail. If she struggles to verbally state things, ask her to write it down as well. AS of right now, you are two equals in a relationship with equal say. No one has more control over one than the other. Until you figure out where you stand together, kink and BDSM will not happen smoothly.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
The following 3 users say Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post: