View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 03:47 PM   #2
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I sip my coffee as my gaze glances out of the cafe's window before landing on the man sitting a few tables away from me. My eyes meet his and his lips turn upwards into a small smirk. Frowning slightly I turn away from him. That's almost every day this week I have found him watching me. I can see from his demeanour he is very interested in me and he is wasting his time. I don't need a prince charming I need someone who would have more fun tying me down and beating my ass blue than they would taking me out for dinner or a movie.

Sitting watching her, I can't help but smile. Her seat next to the window, same as every other day, slate blue eyes watching the world go by as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. I could tell her, hell, it is tempting. But no, not yet. My lingering gaze runs slowly up and down her body, admittedly staring at her chest. If only she knew how many pictures of those boobs she had sent me online, how many times she had called me Sir and fucked herself at my command. Reaching orgasm or not purely at my whim.

Tapping my phone under the table, I log into our chat, my face breaking into a smile as I set her a task to go with her morning coffee.

My phone alerts me to an incoming message interrupting my inner dialogue. I swipe the screen and hit the messages icon and feel my face colour as I read the incoming message.

Quote:
I hope you are enjoying your morning. Let's make todays trip more interesting. When you have collected your coffee find a table that's in ample view of the counter and remove your panties under the table.
My eyes nervously dart about the café, searching for anyone who is looking my way. Thankfully everyone seems too engrossed in their busy lives to pay me any attention. Even the man a few tables away has finally stopped watching me. I fidget nervously. How am I going to pull this off?

My hands move towards my lap and I squirm in my seat as my fingers travel under my skirt and hook over my panties. Another quick glance around the café to ensure no eyes are on me and I give them a quick tug sliding them over my shoes. But now they are crumpled up in a ball in my hands.

I can feel myself becoming more flushed and I'm about three seconds away from panicking so without wasting another second I stuff the ball of panties into my coat pocket. I take another sip of coffee, attempting to breathe normally. I give myself a mental pat on the back that I wore a skirt today. God knows how I would have pulled this off if I had been wearing jeans like I usually do.

Trying to keep my face calm, bored, disinterested. It isn't easy, but she is far too focussed on who might be watching her to notice the phone under the table, recording her every move. Taking a few moments to watch the video over, I am so glad I invested in the HD camera on my phone. The angle is just about perfect, and I am sure the view will capture everything when I watch it back on my computer. But that treat will wait, I won't be watching it alone.

We have spoken often about her fantasies, and the time is very close. We will meet soon, but first I want to tease, tantalise her. We will only have one chance to play this anonymous game, so I want to make the most of it.

If I am going to be totally honest, I am also very curious as to just how far she will go. She won't be in any danger, I will make sure of that - but I want her to feel at risk, feel the fear. Finishing my coffee, I "accidentally" stumble on my way out, making a fool of myself right next to "Frostygirl," as she is known online. Bumbling like an idiot, I apologise as I pick up my dropped wallet and hurry from the café. How long till she notices that her underwear is no longer in her pocket? Or till she finds the note?
Quote:
*_At midnight you will go to St Margarets park. Take off your clothes and sit on the bench by the duck pond. Set an alarm for ten minutes, then blindfold yourself. You will play with that slut cunt for the entire ten minutes, you will not orgasm. When the timer goes off, dress and go home.*_
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-13-2017 at 05:59 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: