View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 03:53 PM   #10
lilK
Account Banned

This morning I wake up at 4am. I did not like this. I very very sleepy. By I stand up (sleep on floor) and I take off the disgusting clothing I wear yesterday. Then I open drawer and get dress in my pink lacey Teddy and go to make breakfast.
Breakfast was not good, it was plain toast and water that I eat outside. So I put on plate and water in bowl and I take it out and put it on ground. I get on my hand and knees and I lower my face to eat the bland toast, 4am in England wearing only lingerie is freezing by the way.

I spend next hours reading and cleaning until 9am finally come and I can do the exercise and finially change away from the teddy, I go back outside in garden and hide in corner where I prey no one see me. I then do all the stretching I can for 15 minute. I get back inside and go for long hot soapy shower and shave all below neck.

Outside of shower I get dress for today, I wear my red long sleeve dress which ending on my (I forget the word) 大腿. Then I get a thong of a matching red colour and put this on also. I then spend much time in front of mirror tying hair into pigtails and I finish with my Lola Mooshwalk socks and running shoes.

By this time it is 10am and I leave house for starbucks where I can complete first task before my class. I go in an get some tea, many minute later when tea cools I have the cup in hand and stand up, but “whoops” I slip and it spill on my dress. I move to the napkins and rub on my chest and stomach where the tea spills. A worker asks to help and she get me a cloth and begin dabbing on the wet parts. Guys were watching maybe thinking in perverted ways. And when it finish I leave the starbucks and go to class.

While in class I open phone and post tread for my second task. All dares I get are not possible to be doing today, and one very strange one I cannot do because of injuries, so I is thankful this did not become too bad for me.

Saying this I realise what I must do when arriving home. I get home at 2pm and I go get towel, I put towel on garden floor (my garden has no grass, just concrete) and nervously I remove all clothing with a time on my phone telling me when I may stop “sunbathing” in the winter. The whole time I freeze and after 10 minute I am no longer able to stay so I run back inside and get dress, I then come back on here to roll for punishment.

I roll 6. So next I roll on cumming I minus 1.

I see my next task and in a deep breath I choose to do two at once. I get on my coat and open the buttons on the top of my dress so my breasts are exposed (but not belly) and I tie my jacket close. I leave my home and walk for park, when walking on not busy area when a car drive by I turn and open my jacket, I do this 5 times and yes a few of them stop, I get scared and keep walking after the flash.

When I get to park I walk to middle and when no one is around I lift bottom of dress and let my thong get catch on a branch. For clear reasons the only was to free self is to take them off and leave there. So this is what I did. And I nervous walk home with my bag press on the bottom of dress so it not fly up in the wind. I get home at 3pm and have lunch.

My lunch is water… Not really a full meal.

I spend the next 6 hour by my own, I read and go back to library to do more work. I get home for dinner and eat my soup, then I once again return to my garden and remove all clothing. This time is dark and so less change of someone seeing. I get on ground and begin push up. With my injury right arm it was much harder than I usually do. In the end I put this arm behind me and use only left which was easier because less pain.

I finish the workout and not get dress as I am tired enough for bed, so I stay nude for the last hour and write this report (so just know that this written naked) and I now will be sleeping on floor with no clothes, no pillow and no cover. I feel as though I freeze tonight.

26, female, Japanese, 5"4, 102lbs

Likes: Clothing control, Bondage, body writing, games, hidden public

Dislike: Cold shower. Pain.

Limit: animal, family, blackmail. Social Suicide. Pee/poo.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Plum"]My Kik is: japsub

My birthname is リリー 高橋 (Rirī Takahashi)

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
lilK is offline   Reply With Quote