Thread: Non-Fiction: My Life of Dares (mostly non-fic)
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #35
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie
Default The third part, more to come.

Sorry if this is a little short, I will post my other few parts I have written up for my spring break if I get enough comments... =P

Ben woke up first, it was easy to know because I felt something pull the skin on my penis. I looked up and I saw Ben getting off the bed peeling his hand off my junk and taking the dry sperm off his hand. He went up to the bathroom and washed his hands and I saw Tanner sleeping in his bed. I fell back asleep and when I woke up about 30 minutes later Ben and Tanner were in the other room watching TV. I walked in and saw Ben wearing some boxers and a shit, Tanner was wearing the gym shorts and T-shirt he was wearing last night. “Before you ask, I’m not wearing any boxers like the dare you gave me. Ben just told me to wear these until you guys decide what I wear today.”

I nodded and walked back into the bed room and got dressed, I wore the same clothes as last night and some boxers. I walked back to where the others were sitting and I sat down. After about thirty minutes of watching TV the phone rang Ben answered it, “Hello? Yea, its Ben….okay….alright, sounds good. Bye.” Ben hung up the phone and told Tanner and I, “Today the parents are going to a show and since the beach is right across the hotel, John you are going to watch us. Also they said that at 1 we will meet them at the pool and then we can have lunch.”

“Okay, so what time is it now?”

“10:00.”

“Okay, so how about we go eat breakfast and then we hang out at the beach for the rest of the time alone?”

Tanner said, “Okay, but two questions. One, what are we gonna eat? We don’t have any money. And two, what do you guys want me to wear?”

Ben replyed, “We can order room service and the food will be charged to the room. John and I will decide what you will wear today.”

Ben motioned for me to follow him. We walked into our room and closed the door. We started to talk and after a few minutes I told him, “It’d probably be best to give him a swimsuit so our parents don’t think anything is up.”

Ben agreed, then I added, “But, we can change the suit….” I proceeded to grab one of Tanners bathing suits and I said, “What do you think we should do?”

“I have an idea.” Ben said. He took the suit and then searched for a pair of sissors, he then made a small incision in the back of the suit and cut the string. Then he told me to pull the string as hard as I could while he held it. I pulled and it instantly came out. I asked him why we pulled out the string and he simply just said watch.

He put the bathing suit on him self and then he started to walk a little and I noticed that with every third step or so the bathing suit would lower itself inch by inch. After a few seconds of demonstrating he said, “If a wave comes…” and then he jumped and the pants just slid down his legs revealing his boxers. I thought it was a great idea and we walked back into the room with Tanner and the swimsuit, also some sun screen. We told him to put the sun screen on himself, when he was done Ben put some on, then I.

We ordered some room service, and when it came it was a different person from last night (thank god) and we ate our food and watched TV. When we were done eating Ben told him to get undressed, and only wear the swim suit, and if he picks the swim suit up any more then when he puts it on then he will have to take the punishment. He agreed and went into the other room, he came back and was shirtless and wore the swimsuit; Ben however wore a watch. We all just wore the same thing, a bathing suit; however Ben and mine had some support, while Tanner’s did not. When everyone was done changing we left for the beach.

As we were walking to the beach Ben and I kept glancing at Tanners swimsuit, it was falling down, but a lot slower then we expected. By the time we actually arrived at the beach his shorts were just at the point where they were about to expose the tip of his ass crack.

Since we didn’t take any towels or bags we were able to just run down into the water and didn’t have to worry about people taking our stuff. But, before we decided to run into the water we decided it would be a little more interesting to have a fun game of Truth or Dare on the beach, in front of the few hundreds here. Everyone agreed but Tanner said, “Lets do it farther down, don’t want to attract too much attention, besides there are little kids here.”

I liked and didn’t like the idea, “Well, how about we just play in the ocean? That way no one can see any of us below our chests and we can do just about anything we want.”

They agreed and we walked into the ocean. However, after we were only knee deep a huge wave came and pushed us back a few feet. I was laughing at the surprise and then noticed Ben was laughing and pointing at Tanner; who was ducked in the ocean saying, “That wave knocked my suit off, help me find it!”

By this time I was basically doubled over laughing, but then I managed to get out, “Nah, this saves us a dare of having you stripping, we just better go deeper before anyone notices your white skinny ass.”

We all started swimming farther into the ocean till the water was up to our nipples. We stood there and I asked Ben Truth or Dare. He wanted truth, I asked him, “Can you see tanners dick or ass from here?” Ben looked into the water while keeping his head above it and said no he couldn’t.

“Tanner,” Ben asked, “truth or dare?”

“TRUTH!”

“How does it feel?”

“Fantastic thanks for asking!” the sarcasm in his voice was ever so subtle…. “JOHN! TRUTH OR DARE?!”

“Dare, but keep your voice down, we don’t need everyone to know…”

Tanner calmed down, “Okay, I dare you to take your swim suit off and keep it in your left hand.”

I took my pants off under water and briefly took them up to show them then put them back. The ocean water on my bare genitals was thrilling. “Ben, truth or dare?”

“Ehh, I’ll take a dare I guess.”

“Okay, I dare you to remove your swim suit and have it float on the water.”

“Dude! No way! There are people here!” (This was true) “And if they see three teenage boys and there is a swim suit floating in between them… they are probably gonna swim over!”

I laughed, “Dude, you worry too much, a dare is a dare. Unless if you want to do the punishment here and now?”

“Fine.” He agreed and took off his swimsuit, then positioned it so it was floating on the water. “Happy? Tanner, Truth or Dare?”

“Dare!”

“Okay, I dare you to not cover up for the rest of the game, also you must keep your hands above your head!”

As Tanner started to raise his hands I looked down towards the beach. I remember where we went down at, it was the 8th tower, where I looked we were at the 10th, we were slowly drifting away. I told everyone about this and that we should start walking back to the 8th tower. They agreed and we started our walk. It was fairly humours, Ben had was walking but had to keep his swim suit on the water, so he just walked with it along side him.

As we were nearing the 9th tower I asked Ben for the time, he informed us that it was 10:55. This meant we had about an hour and 15 minutes, so we could take a dip in the pool and shower off.

Continuing our walk down to the 8th tower I saw huge waves, I warned them and we ducked under water for the big waves to pass over us. 30 seconds later we surfaced and I looked around. When we surfaced the water was about 10 inches lower and the area was covered with kids on boogie boards and then others just drifting, there were atleast 200 people in this area alone. Ben swam close to me and whispered into my ear, “The waters lower, and I can’t find my trunks, this is real bad!”

Right as he said that I looked into my hand and I couldn’t find mine either. “Okay, just stay cool and we will wait for the crowd to die down.” As soon as I said that another huge wave came from behind and knocked us three onto it. We were body surfing, which normally would have been cool, except that we were body surfing and everyone could see our bare butts and we were along side about 5 kids who kept staring at our butts.

Literally 3 seconds after Tanner, Ben and I caught the wave we ducked out and swam as far as possible. One of the worst case scenarios just happened: we were naked, we were seen publicly, and to make matters worse, it was little kids (around 7-12) who saw us. I told Tanner and Ben that we had to start to swim farther out, so people won’t see. They agreed and we went about 20’ farther out. Right when we put a good distance between us and the rest of the people we started to discuss our situation.

Ben was to my right, Tanner to bens right and I to Tanners right, we were about a foot away from each other and made a nice triangle. After 30 seconds of discussing our situation 3 kids surface right in front of us wearing goggles and a scuba mask.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote