Guys
Are you here because:
You are just curious? I'm always Curious
Only to have fun? Yes, to have fun
Voyeur? Not so much.
Exhibitionist? Yes, sort of.
What are your fetishes? Skirts

What do you look for?
Just to have fun? I started out here reading stories and getting ideas for our games, but I check in every day because it is entertaining.
To be dared? Not so much, but I've been known to take a dare now and then.
To tell your stories? Yes, I write and have posted stories that fit the TORD genre.
To be a dare Master? I think it would be fun, but I've not actively persued it.
A slave? Ditto

What are your limits?Nothing too overt (I like the chance of getting away with the dare), no pain, scat/anal, and I really am not into the 'messy' dares.

Are you straight, bi, gay? Straight
Are you over 18?Over 21, so yes.
Do you want to meet/communicate with others your age, younger? older? any age?I'm not really "here" to meet people per se, but that hasn't stopped me from having some good 'conversations' with some of the regulars. I do tend not to respond to anybody or posts by anybody under 21 depending on the subject.
Do you like being PM'd with propositions? Depends on who and what.
Are you fed up with uninvited PM's? No, they are easily ignored.
What do you like about Getdare? There is a sense of community amoung the regulars, that seems to span all ages and phsical locations.
What do you dislike about Getdare? People need to lurk more before posting; I'm tired of people sticking their electronic feet into their mouths. That's not so much of a problem with GD, but it seems to happen a lot here.
What would you like to see added to or changed on Getdare? I really would like to see an age indicator (something simple like under 18, over 21, between 18-21) in the info that accompanies each post and in a profile.

Likes: Humilliation, CD, marginally risky dares, outdoor/public, self bondage, pee/diapers

HARD Limits: dangerous, perminant, feces, directly involving people/family, long dares, cutting/blood, food play/messy, nudity, pics, animals

Boring, so don't bother: wedgies, edging
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote