View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 09:10 AM   #111
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Sounds like you love NOT having an orgasm even more!
Still permanently plugged too?
Yes, still plugged. With a few days break last week. It's going fine again now.

Its a very funny thing, denial... I love it, I hate it... I love to hate it I guess...
I love the internal struggle; edging and then denying myself the thing that I long for the most, just because Sir wants is. I love the feeling of being controlled. Especially when Sir makes me edge and I don't know if I will get my orgasm or not... to be told no just when I think I'm going to cum. I do find it hard though, but I guess that's the whole point

Just this afternoon I confessed that I like to go on tumblr and search for female orgasm denial. You'd think it's a place we're subs can commiserate with each other while in chastity. But no; it's a very devious place, designed to make poor pets even more horny. Gifs of lovely juicy, wet cunts being stroked, pics of girls in extacy from multiple orgasms. Stories of how they're being kept on edge and mercilessly teased.
Of course this only makes my frustrated state so much worse. Sir seemed to think it was a very good idea that I should visit such sites. I think I should stop doing that however, to spare myself the torture...

Well now I'm even more horny, after Sir's teasing last night and during lunch. The cunt time was over too quickly because I had to stop with the edges for fear of cumming.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post: