View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 06:55 PM   #4
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

When meeting people for the first time, if the first time is face-to-face, usually what we notice are physical things. And it is very hard when the bodies that we have grown used to, that are part of what we consider to be our identity, change in ways we don't choose.

But I've found that the more I get to know someone, the less I really notice what is going on with them physically. Ultimately it is personality that matters. I don't know you, but I've read your posts and you seem like a fun, exciting, and passionate person.

So yes, I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say I would be very happy to meet you, and get to know you, and accept your scars as part of who you are.

I know it is hard for you to accept right now, but it will get better, and in time you will get used to it, and eventually reach a point where you will no longer think about it.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote