View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #23
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Apologies for the lengthy delay in parts. Thought the story had been deleted off hard drive however managed to recover the next 3 parts. Hope you all enjoy

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 23

The majority of the group wanted to go towards the river. "Let's see if there is a bridge or anything" suggested floppy with a pleasant growl.

Trotting towards the rocket as fast as their legs could carry them, they saw a magnificent water fall flowing down into a valley deep below.

"Is this a good time to try some water sports" asked Billy hearing the word mentioned by Rachie.

“What’s water sports?” asked Floppy who had his ears pricked wide open as usual.

"Does anyone want to try crossing the river to see what it's like" asked Panda hoping he wouldn't be the one selected.

There were no taker for paddling across when star had a brilliant idea "Floppy I dare you to swim across for us"

"Errrrrrr" started floppy not looking forward to what he was about to endeavour.

Floppy sat contemplating his decision while hoping his long ears would save him if needed. The river was high up the bank and flowing faster than the teddies had first anticipated.

With a little help from his friends floppy was lowered into the river. Paddling as fast as his ears could floppy eventually reached the other side of the river. Panting like a dog he clambered out relieved to be safe on land once again.

"Made it he shouted" relieved be had crossed the river.

"How was it" the teddies cried.

"I don't recommend all the teddies cross, there will surely be some casualties. I think I can see some stepping stones down there" floppy continued to shout relieved that his journey had found something useful.

The teddies looked towards where floppy was pointing, they were unable to see the stepping stones because of the large bend the river sweeped around.

Before floppy attempted to make his return to his friends he decided to check out the rocket. Pleased that everything seemed to be working properly he grabbed his gigantic bone and a pawful of magic dust before returning to the river.

"Ok are you going to swim across again" asked Roary quietly.

"I don't think I have enough energy and will probably be swept away. I think I am going to try using the stepping stones, I can then see how easy they are, if they are required after we have found some gold it will be useful knowledge.

The teddies rushed to where floppy had pointed earlier and found the green stepping stones covered in sea weed.. It looked like so much fun to slide and shimmer across them.

Floppy was just about to jump onto his first stone when he heard a particular sound that made his insides cold.

"Escaped prisonerrrrrssss!"cried one of the aliens over a large speaker. Everyone in Uranus must have been able to hear the racket as it continued to make a trumping noise.

Subconsciously the sound made floppy jump into the air and toward his first stone. Hearing the deafening sound he placed his two large ears over each other, trying to drown out the noise.

The stepping stones beneath him started to move. Sugarr thought floppy never expecting that they could be turtle like creatures.

Bouncing as fast as he could floppy made his way from stone to stone back across the river as a tidal bore swept the turtles away.

"Wow that was lucky" said Star cheerfully.

"Where's sooty" answered Rexy, mishearing what star had said like usual. He had always like watching sooty and sweep on the TV and would have loved to have met them.

"Aliens" screamed panda as he looked up to see a whole army charging towards them.

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What will happen next?

Please comment and more will follow

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote