View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 06:05 AM   #6
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Find out what happens next now in ..........

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 6

"Hey, everyteddy come here," Rexy shouted.

All the teddies did just that and crowded around Rexy and his book.

"Wow, is the chocolate bar and pub up there?" asked Panda, seeing the picture of the rocket which he believed was similar to their own.

"I think we should all rest and wake up in the morning and decide what to do next," suggested Floppy, believing everyone's thoughts were all jumbled up at present anyway.

“What has Star got over there?” asked Froggie.

Everyteddy rushed over the Star who was sat looking at the DVD box.

“What you got there?” they all asked curiously.

“It’s got a picture of a man and two ladies on it, and something about DP, whatever that is. It came from under the bed,” replied Star, puzzled at what DP actually meant.

“I think it stands for Dorothy Pekins, and is a shop where people get new clothes,” replied Silly Billy before continuing, “if you put it into that machine there it shows it all on that big box. Pass it here and I will show you.”

“I think it’s time for bed, we can all watch what clothing they decide to buy tomorrow,” suggested Panda.

Everyteddy agreed. Scurrying back to their original places, they each tried to get as much sleep as possible, wondering what adventures they were going to have the next day.

It seemed to take a lifetime for some of them to fall asleep, but finally they all did. And while they slept, the magic began.

TO BE CONTINUED .........

What will happen in the morning?

Keep reading Teddies Adventures to find out.

The main part will follow in around 6 hours time with another picture

Thank you for all the views and comments and special thanks for Leo for proofing a difficult part including editing the image so it could be shown.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote