Thread: Non-Fiction: My Life of Dares (mostly non-fic)
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 09:32 PM   #33
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

I like to feel good about my self.... =P Confidence ain't a bad thing ya know?

Anyways, heres the next part..

He sat down and explained to us how embarrassing that was. He also told us that during that entire transaction, the guy giving him room service was staring at Tanners private parts, and Tanner said that he could have sworn that when he picked up the change and turned around, there was an erection in his pants.

But the game continued and it was tanners turn, "John, I dare you to keep an full erection for as long as possible."

It seemed easy enough and I just started to think dirty thoughts, and then I got my boner. We had a timer to go on to see how long it would take for my erection to go away. After 25 minutes of trying my best, my erection went away.

Anyways during that the game went on, "Okay, Ben I dare you to take the hot dog bun and tie it to keep it on your penis, take it off when a dare makes you."

He looked embarrased thinking I was joking, up until I went and got some tape and the bun. He took held his dick in his left hand and the bun in the other. He placed his penis in the bun and I laughed very hard because it fit perfectly, and it looked just like a hot dog, a normal hot dog. I gave him the tape and he taped the hot dog up until it was able that the hot dog was able to support itself.

Ben took no time in saying, "Tanner! I dare you to take a french fry and stick it up your ass."

Tanner said no, and then I said, "What about the punishment?" He immediatly got up and took probably the smallest french fry there, he sat down and menuvered it into his ass. After a few seconds of uncomfterable squealing he managed to say, "Ben, I hate you. John, I dare you to take the french fry out of my ass."

I looked disgusted, and I thought that he was just doing this so I would take the punishment, so I agreed and told him to flip over. And he flipped over and he then finshed his sentence with, "Oh, and you must take it out with your mouth, no hands." I told him it was impossible, and he just said, "Figure it out."

I manuvered my face to his used my chin, thinking that would be the least disgusting and hopefully I could get it out. But apperently, that fry was jammed prety deciently up there, and also the fry was a little broken up. I couldn't get it out with my chin, so I unfortuantly had to go to something a little more drastic. I put my tounge into his ass and fished out the fry, or as much of it as possible.

I spit out the fry and ran as fast as possible to the sink to rinse my mouth out. I told him hed pay for that and since it was my turn it was going to be now. I took the slice of cake, put my penis into it and crumpled it up so that the cake was everywhere. Then I told tanner, "You have a choice, you can either eat a nice hot dog, or you can eat all of the cake, and I mean all of it. And no hands."

Tanners face said it all, he was horrified. He knew there was no way out, but then ben said, "Hold on, you can't make me do this!"

I said that it was a double dare and that if you dont do it then you have to take the punishment.

Ben agreed and I asked Tanner what he was gonna eat, cake or a hot dog. He looked at his brother and his bun covering erection. And then he looked at me, with my 4" sticking out and everything from the hips down covered in chocolate cake.

He walked over to Ben and took off the tape. He held the bun and his brothers penis. He took a bite and a little too hard apperently cause Ben screeched and said, "DON'T BITE SO HARD!" Tanner said sorry and continued to eat, after a little bit tanner couldnt bite so he just sucked the bun so it would come off in his mouth. After a few minutes of me laughing and Ben praying that his dick won't get too many teeth marks, Tanner was done, and Bens 6" was yet again completly exposed, no bun, and no tape.

Tanner said to me, "John, screw you, I dare you to-"

"Nope!" I told him, "Tanner, you and I have been daring each other and the last one included Ben. So I think it should be his turn."

Tanner agreed but to his dismay and obvious shock Ben said, "Tanner, I dare you to eat the cake."

He said he would not, and I said then you take the punishment? He actually pondered at the thought of taking the punishment. But he decided that I did worse so he might as well do this. He started to lick everywhere, he licked above my penis, on my pelvic area, then he went to my inner thy, then my balls, and behind them too. After that he moved onto my penis, he sucked it untill there was no more chocolate.

Then I agreed it was tanners turn, and he told Ben to grab the ketchup. Ben did, confused and Tanner put the ketchup all over his dick and told Ben, "Hey, bro, can you please take all the ketchup off? Oh and use your tounge only."

Ben walked over and started to lick up the ketchup. He was done relativly quickly and Ben just remarked, "Its easy cause it was so small."

Ben and I laughed and Tanner got mad. Just then I heard a whisper, and Tanner to repeat it, "Guys, lets make the punishment different from the shower idea."

I was confused, but tanner went and explained it to us. It sounded evil, devilish and I thought a great idea.

I told them, "Okay guys its the last turn, everyone can give someone else one dare, and a double dare." They agreed and I told Tanner he could go first.

Tanner said, "I dare John to sleep out side of the covers, also Ben, I dare you to sleep naked with John outside of the covers in his bed." It was well thought out and we had to do it, this new punishment was too much to do.

Then it was Bens turn. "Tanner, I dare you to not wear boxers tomorrow, and let us pick out your clothes for tomorrow. And John, I dare you to give Tanner a blow job until he cums, that is if he can cum." I thought this ment that he hasn't cum yet or that atleast Ben didn't know if his bro could do that yet. So I walked over to Tanner who already had an erection and started to suck on the little 3' penis. After 13 seconds of bobbing, I felt a surge and then I felt a little liquid go into my mouth. Tanner had cam, but not very much.

Then it was my turn, "Ben I dare you to keep your hand on my dick until we fall alseep. Also, Ben I dare you to jack both myself and yourself off." And then He started to jack me off in his right hand, and himself in hiself in his left hand. He came first and right after that I came, he wasnt aloud to remove his hand so he hand to keep my cum all over his hand. And then we fell asleep.

More to come about the next day if I get enough comments!

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote