View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 02:13 PM   #98
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 5

By now, I'm starting to become quite horny again.
Today was a normal day... work, a nice chat with Sir during lunch that left me quite horny. i had my cunt time after lunch and I had an edge again.
In the mornings, during my shower, it's harder to edge somehow. The water is lovely, and I sometimes use the shower head on my cunt. That feels so good, but is a tad too powerful to be able to stand for a longer time.
The after dinner cunt time resulted in an other edge and I'm quite frustrated right now.

On top of that; my (insanely powerful) vibrator broke down a couple of weeks ago. That was a sad day. It was the best vibe I've ever had! I did buy a new one that turned out to be a huge disappointment. (The old one was removed from the website) Reaching an edge took me 20 minutes or so! The old one got me there in 3.

Luckily, with my owners help, I can repair the wiring of it. That's the only thing that is actually wrong with it. So, testing if it works again in my hands brings about so much longing to feel it back on my clit. I still have to finish some work in it though and Sir has strictly forbidden me from using it yet

No butt plug yet. I'll leave it out until my ass feels better. I do miss it though.
I really hope I can put it back in soon.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote